9/21/12

TNA Impact Review 9/20/12

Note: I have been happy to see that TNA has been getting better. It is not easy watching shitty wrestling. Also it is nice to be able to watch a show that has content for the time it is on. TNA is not high on my list of things to watch but it is getting there. Also thank you god for the mindless shit that TNA has been doing. Here's TNA Impact.

Opening Segment: Recap of last week.....
(Ugh, no point in doing this. Just please get to the wrestling.)


AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. Chavo and Hernadez - #1 Contender Match to Tag Titles
WINNERS: No Contest
(Good match. Nothing bad in this match. I am upset that the match ended with no winner. This is what WWE is lacking in their tag team division. Kaz and Daniels are good heel champions. I guess this was not as bad as watching Kane and DB but it is going to be interesting to see a triple threat for the tag titles at the PPV. Love seeing good tag team wrestling. )

Doug Williams vs. Evan Markopolus - Gut Check Match
WINNER: Doug Williams
(This was a good match for both. Williams can make a kid look good. This should show WWE to just have matches to show new talent. He should get a contract.)

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm
WINNER: No Contest
(Jesus, this was the shit. I love seeing these guys beat the shit out of each other. This was a good match. No bullshit just fighting. I wish to have seen a winner but damn. Also love the fans participating in the match. WWE is trying to appease the kids but they need to fucking appease the grown ups. TNA appeases all. This might be a good candidate for my match of the year. )

Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray - Non Title Match
Winner: Bully Ray
(Ok, where to begin? This was a good match. I guess Bully Ray staying in TNA is a good thing. I don't agree with that but some people think Bully Ray is a bad person. Aries is like the CM Punk of TNA. By the way, that would be a good match. This was a good way to end the show but don't know why this was the main event. Still a good match.)


Final Thoughts: TNA was good tonight but showed shades of WWE dumb booking. This showed me that TNA is not going to compete with WWE until they use original content and ideals. I know I did not talk about Aces and Eights but I wanted to leave that for next week. Also Tara is heel? She's better as a heel. TV title, KO title and the X division titles needs to be on the show more. See you all for WWE Smackdown.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment