9/6/12

TNA Impact Review 9/6/12


Note: This should be a good show but TNA is getting better. I hope this is the best show ever. With that said, here’s TNA Impact………

Opening Segment: Recap of last week and also matches for tonight.
(I don’t care about what happened last week because I saw it happen last week.)

Match#1: Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(Holy shit! Jeff Hardy pulled a fast one on Samoa Joe. I loved this match. I am happy to say that Jeff Hardy is not in TNA for the check like RVD. This was a good match.)

Match#2: Tara vs. Gail Kim
Winner: Tara
(I missed my crush on TV. I am a big fan of Gail Kim only because she is real. I am also a big fan of Tara. This was like a dream. Good women’s match. I loved it all. Again, this was a good match to see. )

Match#3: Bully Ray vs. RVD
Winner: Bully Ray
(Even though I hated seeing Bully Ray win, this was a good match. I still think Bully needs to go. I wanted RVD to collect his check. I guess RVD will get his money later.)

Match#4: Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs Chavo Guerrero Jr & Hernandez - TNA Tag Team Title Match
Winner: Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian
(This was a good match to see because this was like seeing Eddie and Chavo wrestle together. This was better to see than the WWE tag team division. Thank you TNA for this. )

Main Event: Austin Aries vs. Aces and Eights
Winner: No Contest
(This was not a match but I think since I want to see a match, I made it into one. Aces and Eights are getting old quick. They need to do something soon with these guys. If not then we will see them be old like Nexus. )

Final Thoughts: Well this was a laid out and well produced show. TNA is seeing that WWE is sucking big time. This was a good show because there is nothing but wrestling and good angles. I am hoping this continues. I am happy to see something good. Too bad WWE Smackdown is tomorrow. I hope it is better than it was.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment