9/28/12

TNA Impact Review 9/27/12

Note: Last week was off par but I hope this week will be better. Hulk Hogan will meet with Aces and Eights. Also we will see Jeff Hardy and Austin Aries tag together. This plus more will be going on. I hope this is better than last weeks bullshit. Here's TNA Impact.........

Opening Segment: Recap of last week's TNA Impact with Joseph Parks getting kidnapped and Hogan offering to come meet Aces and Eights. 
(I am getting sick of the recaps of last week's show. I am tired of the slow hype of Aces and Eights. I just want to see them start the show and go to a match. TNA is learning from WWE and it is learned the wrong way. )

Match#1: Kurt Angle vs Chavo Guerrero Jr vs Christopher Daniels 
Winner:  Christopher Daniels
(I want to know something. Even though these have been good matches with these three teams, why does it seem like something is missing? I really feel like something is missing in this series of tag team matches. I am going to hope they get this right unlike WWE's mess of a tag team division. ) 

Match#2: Tara vs ODB 
Winner:  Tara
(I love Tara as a heel. She is better as a heel. ODB is cool. This was a good match. Love the ending because I wanted to see Tara get the KO title ASAP. I still love seeing EY also. This was a good match.) 

Match#3: TV Title Match - Samoa Joe vs Ken Anderson 
Winner and New TV Champion: Samoa Joe 
(Thank you so much! Devon is gone. The title is going to be in someone's good hands. Thank you Samoa Joe for doing the right thing. Now we just need him to get the TNA Heavyweight Title. Thank you Joe for being the big dog. )

Gut Check: Evan Markopoulos says he hasn't given his best effort because he lost last night, but he really, REALLY wants this. Taz says yes, Prichard says no, and Markopoulos is given one last chance to plead his case with Al Snow, and he says that he was born in 1994 when Snow was trying to get into Smoky Mountain Wrestling and ECW, and Snow wasn't 18 at that time, but he is and even though he got his ass kicked last week, he'll keep coming back to get his ass kicked because this is what he wants. Snow says that Markopoulos is the epitome of what the Gut Check is about, because he's seen big guys and talented guys come down the pike, but they didn't succeed because they didn't have passion for the business. Markopoulos has the passion, he has the desire,and he has the talent...but he's only 18, and now isn't the right time. So Markopoulos doesn't get the contract, but he really impressed me with the promo on Snow, and I definitely get the sense that he's someone they see promise in and are going to keep their eyes on.
(This was so boring but it did show me that TNA does get new talent and also help get more people in the company. This was bullshit because this was not a guy they wanted. Also it is not helping to put this shit on TV every month. ) 

Main Event: Bully Ray & Bobby Roode vs Austin Aries & Jeff Hardy 
Winners:    Austin Aries & Jeff Hardy 
(I don't know how to react this this but I am glad to see this match happen. Aries and Hardy will be a good match at the PPV. Thank you to TNA for not making this another boring match at the end of the show. I loved the ending. Hardy was the man. )

After The Main Event: Aces & Eights returns Sting and Hogan to the Impact Zone. Aces & Eights holds a knife on them until they escape, and Hogan tells Sting to relax because they still have "Parks", but Sting is irate and yells after Aces & Eights that he's finding someone and he's coming to Bound For Glory.
(This was so fucking boring because it is slowly hyping up this group of young guys. This was pointless because this is still hyping the old men not someone else. )

Final Thoughts: I can say this was a good show until the end. I am tired of Aces and Eights. Actually, I am tired of Aces and Eights slow hype. I am happy though that I did see a good show. Tomorrow is WWE Smackdown, and I might change my mind. 







Gene The Grappler 

No comments:

Post a Comment