9/10/12

TNA No Surrender PPV Review 9/9/12


Note: This is the PPV before BFG. I hope this is a better showing than anything on WWE right now. With that said, let's get to the action of TNA No Surrender...........

Match#1:Bound For Glory Series Semifinal Match - Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(So not only did Jeff Hardy beat Samoa Joe but this time without a submission. This is fucking hilarious because Hardy is gaining popularity. Also I think Hardy is not being considered as a paycheck wrestler. This is a good thing for Hardy and also Joe because he will be champ soon.)

Match#2: Bound For Glory Series Semifinal - Bully Ray vs. James Storm
Winner: Bully Ray
(This is why Bully Ray didn't leave TNA like Devon did. Bully Ray is not a good heel. He's just a big asshole. This was a bullshit match because Roode came to help Bully Ray. I wanted to see Storm and Hardy. Now we got Hardy and Bully Ray. Damn you TNA!!!!!)

Match#3:TNA Knockouts Title Match - Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher
Winner: Miss Tessmacher
(I would love to say this was a good match. I want to say this is a good KO match. I can't. I like Tara and don't like Miss Tessmacher. This was a boring match. Sorry but I want to see Gail Kim and Tara or even Mickie James, Tara and Gail Kim. Anything but this match. )

Match#4:TNA X Division Title Match - Sonjay Dutt vs. Zema Ion
Winner: Zema Ion
(I forgot that there is the X Division. This was a basic match. Nothing new or innovative. Need new competition for Zema Ion. )

Match#5:Rob Van Dam vs. Magnus
Winner: RVD
(RVD got his payday last night. Magnus was just the jobber for hire tonight. Nothing new.....)

Match#6:TNA Tag Team Title Match - Kurt Angle and AJ Styles vs. Kazarian and Daniels
Winner: Kaz and Daniels
(Thank you TNA for ending the dumb angle with Claire. Now we need you to end the angle with AJ Styles vs. Kaz and Daniels. This is like Winter and Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky, it was good but it is not good anymore. This was a typical match. Nothing new. )

Main Event:Bound For Glory Series Finals - Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(OMG! Hardy is the #1 Contender for the title! I like this only because it means we will see Hardy win or see him be a better man today. This was sad to see Bully Ray lose. I would love to see this match happen soon. Thank you TNA for this match and the results.)

Final Thoughts: I forgot to mention about Austin Aries calling out Aces and Eights. I did that because he will do it again on Impact. Aces and Eights aren't going anywhere. As for the PPV in a nutshell, most of it was good. The finals for the BFG series wasn't predictable but I figured that Aries/Hardy would be better than Aries/Bully Ray. This was a good PPV for TNA. I am actually shocked to see a X Division match or even a KO title match. Again this was a good PPV. With that said, I know WWE will give me a disappointment on WWE Raw but we will see.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment