5/15/14

TNA Impact Review 5/15/14

Note: Last week, I think I might have lost my edge with TNA. I mean you made a good face turn heel because TNA is dumb. Rather than make MVP a heel, he could have stayed face or had someone else be the heel at first. Last week was basically shitty to me. So with that said, this is going to be a better week. I remind myself that I don't try to remember last week because this week is better. I know that is an optimistic thing to say being a wrestling fan but WWE and TNA makes it hard most weeks. So I will pray this is going to be a good week and hope for the best. Here we go with TNA Impact....


Match#1: Willow vs. Bram and Magnus
Winner: Willow
(I will ignore Willow because I am not a fan of Jeff Hardy or his new gimmick. I want to talk about Bram and Magnus. This is very confusing because this is like a childhood friend trying to help a friend get his groove back. The fucked up thing is that this is a rushed storyline. We all know that Magnus losing the title was good for TNA. However, it put him in the mid card way too quick. I guess if this is going to continue then we need more information on Bram and we need to know if Magnus will become a face or stay a heel. )

Match#2: Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky
Winner: Gail Kim
(I was excited to see this match get setup but then I had to over think this match. First of all, Gail Kim is the queen bee in TNA. She have done it all and can retire in WWE. However, she is better off in TNA with what she has to face. As much as I love seeing Gail Kim wrestle, this match was not her fault. I am not a fan of The Beautiful People. I think these women suck as wrestlers. This was good for me but not good for most fans. Moving on...)

Match#3: Kazarian vs. Crazzy Steve
Winner: Kazarian
(So you mean to tell me that Daniels left but Kaz has to job to newbies? Even though he won because the dumb ass pulled down a referee's pants but still. This is not worth my time or worth yours to even think about this match. NEXT!!!!!!)

Match#4: Mr. Anderson vs. James Storm
Winner: James Storm
(Well on one hand this was a good match but it was a weird good. I want to know if I miss the storyline or was this a last minute match. This was a good match but no build up to it. Maybe I missed it. I think it is sad that Anderson can do good work in TNA but would end up in the hospital in WWE because of the all the stress. Hopefully, this match will build to a better storyline.)

Match#5: DJ Z vs. Tigre Uno vs. Sanada - X Division Title Match
Winner: Sanada
(This match was awesome. I love X Division matches. I think more matches are needed for this division. Same goes with the other titles in TNA. This was so good that I overlooked that DJ Z was barely able to keep up with the real stars of this match. Sanada is a true Japanese wrestler. Tigre Uno is a true Luchador. Most of this match was a rematch with the better wrestlers and DJ Z was just trying to cheat to win. I wish we see more matches in the X Division. Hopefully......)

Main Event: MVP vs. Eric Young - TNA World Championship Title Match
Winner: Eric Young
(I will admit that this was a confusing match. Not because it was for the title. Not because of the abrupt heel turn of MVP. It was because of the grouping of MVP, Kenny King and Bobby Lashley. So you basically are trying to have a black heel group in TNA. Why? Also what is going to happen when this ends. Will MVP act like Dixie and have the power go to his head. Basically, this match was weird and hopefully TNA will make time to explain this storyline a bit more. Time to end the review. )

Final Thoughts: It is hard to emote feelings and what should be done in a blog review. I mean this show was suppose to be better. Better is a strong word to use with TNA because it is hard to be positive with TNA. This show was just as bad as last week except with one exception. I got to see a good X Division match. Even seeing Gail Kim in a match was good for her but not for the show. I'm sorry but MVP as a heel is good but not good for TNA. Especially with the fact that it was rushed. Kenny King and Bobby Lashley being added to the mix was another rushed thing people should pay attention to. I guess next week might be better. See you all for WWE Smackdown.....Hopefully that show might be better.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment