5/16/14

WWE Smackdown Review 5/16/14

Note: So as we saw last night, TNA basically rushed a title match and also a new heel. I have been more critical with WWE than TNA because most of the decisions in WWE are not as rushed as TNA. Seeing that this is the last show in the U.S. before WWE goes overseas to England. So usually when WWE go overseas they have to make their shows interesting to watch while in England and other places. The sad thing is that without a champion on the show, it is going to be difficult to have something else to focus on. It is the last WWE Smackdown show in the U.S.

Match#1: Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. The Usos
Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust
(Do I want to see Cody go back to being a heel? Yup. He is better as a heel plus he is one of a few guys that can transition from being a face to heel without missing a beat. Most people agree with me when I say that Goldust vs. Cody should have happen during Wrestlemania but it did not. So we will see it before SummerSlam. As for The Usos, well they do need some competition because the WWE tag team division is getting weak again. )

Match#2: Heath Slater vs. El Torito
Winner: El Torito
(Ladies and gentleman, this is officially the worst match of 2014. Hands down, this is my nomination for shittiest match ever for this year. This is close to being the worse thing WWE put on TV since the Eugene character. My god, this was so bad that I did not watch it. I put the TV on mute and decided to hope for the best. My god, I was so fucking wrong. Moving on...)

Match#3: Natalya vs. Nikki Bella
Eva Marie - Special Guest Referee
Winner: Nikki Bella
(This was shit with a side of what the fuck. This is officially a botchamania match. This had so many that I with the editing for this show would have fixed it. Add to this match was Eva Marie who is a sexy woman but she cannot wrestle and now cannot even be a good referee. I felt sorry for Natalya because she had to job to a Bella. Also because she actually was trying to savage the match. NEXT!!!!!!!!)

Match#4: Batista vs. Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Dolph Ziggler by DQ
(This match was like watching a football player beat up a cool kid. I am going to just say this match was a message for The Shield. Batista did what he is suppose to do. Sorry Ziggler for seeing you get beat bad.)

Match#5: Santino Marella vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: Santino Marella
(He came, he beat the genius, he left. Santino is the man. As for Damien Sandow, well he has officially became the new midcarder to challenge the authority. He is being silenced and is now fighting to speak his mind. I rather watch that then this match. Moving on....)

Match#6: R-Truth vs. Cesaro
Winner: Cesaro
(Yawn, Cesaro needs a new challenger. Maybe Big E or Mark Henry. This was boring. Time for the main event. )

Main Event: John Cena vs. Erick Rowan
Winner: John Cena
(Typical Cena match. What else can be said. Ending the review now....)


Final Thoughts: Wow, this show was just as bad as watching TNA. This is suppose to be the show to have people talking while the WWE is in England all next week. This was just boring. Most of the show was just rehashed things from WWE Raw. I mean this was trying to be good during the first hour but it went down hill. I am tired and done. I will just end this review and see you all for WWE Raw from England.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment