5/8/14

TNA Impact Review 5/8/14

Note: I will admit that watching TNA is the lesser of two evils. I only say that because TNA is easier to follow and no issues with watching it or following the storylines. I have said it is funny that I can watch TNA because at least the people in the audience and also the many people following online can make more sense with this promotion than WWE. I'm not a mark for TNA. Never will be a mark because this is basically a lighter version of WCW. So let's hope my wish of wanting to see more from TNA comes true. Here's TNA Impact...

Match#1: The Beautiful People vs. Brittany and Madison Rayne - Evening Gown Match
Winners: The Beautiful People
(It has been a long time for me to see a match like this for women. This would be considered a very derogatory thing to watch. However, seeing that the only person in this match that I have some interest to see is Brittany. Why? She is wrestler not a model who thinks she can wrestle like the other three. This basically bored me. So moving on....)

Match#2: Ethan Carter III vs. Kurt Angle 
Winner: Ethan Carter III
(This was not a fair match. This would have been a good match if Angle did not fuck up his knee. I wanted to see Angle beat EC3 but the sad thing was like I said which is Angle's knee gave out. So this was like a jobber match in reverse. Quick pin and Angle in pain. Moving on...)

Match#3: The BroMans vs. The Wolves - TNA Tag Team Championship Ladder match
Winners: The Wolves
(I am going to call this the match of the night. Why? It is because this was more exciting and more entertaining than watching the matches above. I watch this from beginning to end. I love The Wolves and also think these guys will be fighting each other for the X Division Title in the future. When is the BroMans going to end? I hope so....)

Match#4: Kazarian vs. Knux
Winner: Knux
(When is a match so bad that someone would rather watch paint dry or listen to cats moan in pain? This is that match. I love Kaz but without Daniels, he is lost in the shuffle. As for Knux, well this new gimmick is better than Aces and Eights but we will see. My god, I think that I want to end this show now....)

Main Event: Magnus vs. Willow
Winner: Willow
(The word for this match is pointless. Why? Magnus cannot wrestle unless he has a bodyguard. As a face or a heel, he sucks without a bodyguard. This was pointless. This is not the end. This was the last match of the night. )

After the Main Event: MVP is out in the ring and welcomes the TNA World Champion, Eric Young! Eric comes out with the TNA World Championship as the crowd roars. MVP welcomes him to the ring and says he is inspired by him. He says EY is a leader and if more people are like EY then this company would have no problem in succeeding. MVP states EY is a fighting champion and he will give him a fighting challenger. Here is EY’s challenger… the number one contender! MVP points to entrance stage. EY turns but nothing happens. EY turns back to MVP but MVP is wondering what is going on. MVP says since they aren’t going to play his music then he will just tell Young. Just then, MVP punches EY in the face. He takes off his coat and grabs his chain around his neck. He punches EY in the face multiple times in the face with the chain. He gets back on the mic and says, “See you at Slammiversary.” MVP’s music plays and he walks off.
(Why is MVP heel now? You mean to tell me that they could not have waited to do this? Also why now? This is just as bad as when Dixie Carter turned heel. This is bullshit. Time to end this review. )

Final Thoughts: This show had one good match. Why is that a good thing? It is not because TNA is suppose to be better than WWE. This was garbage. I mean first of all, no X Division match. No KO title match. The KO match was bullshit because it had nothing to gain or lose. I actually spent more time watching other shows on TV than watching this show. See you all for WWE Smackdown. I hope next week is better.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment