5/9/14

WWE Smackdown Review 5/9/14

Note: Last night was not a fun night for me to watch TNA. I actually watched other shows than watching that one. I already know I will be doing the same for tonight's WWE Smackdown. It is not a secret that I feel that watching wrestling on Syfy is a joke. That's because this station is for sci fi geeks and they don't watch stuff like this. As for tonight's show, it should be interesting but if not then I watch something else. Either way, here is WWE Smackdown....

Match#1: Sheamus vs. Dean Ambrose - WWE United States Championship Match
Winner: Sheamus
(This was a decent match. I hated this was the opening match but then again this was ok enough to ignore my rule about title matches opening the show. I think Dean Ambrose is going to be a champion again soon. I think Sheamus with the US title is going to be a good thing. This match was like watching crazy vs brutish. Good job so far WWE. )

Match#2: RVD and Big E vs Cesaro and Bad News Barrett
Winners: Cesaro and Bad News Barrett
(At first, I was bored with this match but seeing Cesaro and Barrett in the ring together made up for the boring bullshit. I only say that because these men are more interesting that RVD and Big E who are more so there for no reason most shows. This was a good match because Cesaro is going to be something and Barrett is the mid card champion. )

Match#3: Rusev vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Rusev
(Sexy lady comes out to bring out brute. Kofi is jobbing. Arrive, beat up, take out, move on and repeat. Next match, please.)

Match#4: Fandango & Layla vs. Santino & Emma
Winners: Fandango & Layla
(Before I totally ignore this shitty match, I want to point out that I never though seeing a man and woman kissing would make me sick. Layla is a sexy woman but seeing her kissing Fandango made me sick. The match was SSDD but the kiss was bullshit. Moving on....)

Match#5: Roman Reigns vs. Mark Henry
Winner: Roman Reigns
(This was a good match. This was so good that let's do it again soon. Why is this a good match? Simply put, two big men in the ring showing off the strength they have. This was a perfect match to me. I love that Roman Reign is getting more ring time and shows that he is not a joke. )

Match#6: 3MB & Hornswaggle vs. Los Mataddres & El Torito
Winners: Los Matadores & El Torito
(I will just move on from this match. No need to repeat the same comments. )

Match#7: Batista vs. Seth Rollins
Winner: Batista by Count Out
(This could have been a better match if this had a winner. This was not a good match. If anything, this just proves that Batista is not going to be around much longer. He is not the same guy we saw years ago. Seth basically made the old man run ragged. Time to end this show. )

Main Event: The Wyatt Family vs. John Cena and Usos
Winners: The Wyatt Family
(I have nothing to say about this match because The Wyatt Family won and also made the point to show that Cena can lose to others and can job to people. Time to end the review.)

Final Thoughts: Most people don't watch Smackdown because most of the matches will either be repeated on WWE Raw and also this is also used to recap WWE Raw. This is not the old Smackdown when it was a separate show. This is the C show. WWE NXT is the B show. I will admit that watching tonight was hard because it was not easy to sit through most of the matches and bullshit. Nothing won't change until WWE sees that things need to change. So see you all for WWE Raw. We will see most of this mess again.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment