5/6/12

WWE Smackdown Review 5/5/12

Note: This is WWE Smackdown.....

Opening Segment: World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus called out Daniel Bryan for a match. Sheamus beats Bryan by DQ when #1 contender Alberto Del Rio interfered. Bryan and Del Rio have words after the match.
(This was a good way to start WWE Smackdown. Nice to see ADR gain more ground as the heel of Smackdown. Also nice to see DB become a mega DB. This was good for the fans to see because it is nice to see change. )

WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated Hunico and Camacho. 
(I was shocked to see them win but happy to see change. This is better for Kofi because at least his partner will not get high or break his foot. I am still tired of the mexican stereotypes in WWE. Moving on.)

Brodus Clay loses to  Jack Swagger by DQ after interference from Dolph Ziggler.
(This was funny as hell to watch but sad to see. I feel for Ziggler because he should be going after a title not being 2nd to anyone. Swagger does belong in mid card hell. Brodus is still lame but he's growing on me. Someone please shut up Vickie.)

Ryback beats Derrick Bateman.
(SQUASH match...........)

Randy Orton and Big Show beat Kane and Cody Rhodes.
(This was the best match of the night. I can see Cody wrestling RKO some day. Kane and Big Show can still have a good three star match. Cody is going to get out of mid card hell and be a better man than his father. I loved this match because this was a clean and great paced match. )

Layla defeated Natalya in a non-title match.
(I watched this match but I was too busy watching the women. I have a crush on Layla and Natalya. This was still a good Divas match. So nice to see my two crushes in the ring. I wish I was the ref in this match. )

Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan with a Brogue Kick. 
(This is still a good feud to watch. ADR does add more heel heat to the feud. Love to see Sheamus battle to keep the WHC title. WWE might have picked up the pace with this title and stop treating this as a shitty title.)




Final Thoughts: This could have been a better WWE Smackdown if there was more matches and less talk. No Johnny Ace! Really? Eve was in charge? WTF! This would have been better. The new guys are going to come in and make this better. Good night and see you all for WWE Raw. 








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment