7/19/12

TNA Impact Review 7/19/12


Note: This weeks TNA Impact will be without filler and we will stick to the matches for the BFG series. Also don't care about the Aces and Eights angle or the Claire issue. In TNA, wrestling matters not bullshit. Here's the show..........

Match#1 - Bound For Glory Series: Samoa Joe vs The Pope
Winner: Samoa Joe
(Good match. Nice to see something good for Joe. The Pope will be famous once the Dark Knight Rises comes out tonight. Good solid wrestling. No bullshit!)

Match#2 - Bound For Glory Series: Jeff Hardy vs Robbie E
Winner: Robbie E by count out
(This was bullshit but it was wrestling none the less. Nice to see the other guy in TNA collecting checks do some good matches. Don't care about the Jersey Shore wannabes.)

Match#3 - Bound For Glory Series: Ken Anderson vs AJ Styles
Winner: Ken Anderson
(I keep wondering why WWE gave up on Anderson. I see he puts on good matches and good work. AJ is TNA. I love watching him wrestle not speak or act. He can wrestle. I miss that.)

Match#4 - Bound For Glory Series: Rob Van Dam vs Christopher Daniels
Winner: Christopher Daniels
(Just like AJ Styles, Daniels can wrestle but he can also talk. This was a good match. RVD got paid tonight. Good work from him also. Yes I do think RVD is there just for the check. )

Match#5 - Bound For Glory Series: Bully Ray vs Brutus Magnus
Winner: Bully Ray
(I hate Bully Ray! With that said, I hope he retires soon. I would rather see someone else get his spot in the company. Magnus was jobbed. I hate that. This was total bullshit. TNA needs to let Bully Ray go so he can retire. )

Main Event: TNA World Champion Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode
Winner: Austin Aries by DQ
(This would have been a good match except for the dumb ass Aces and Eights ruined the match. I don't care about them. I care about wrestling.)

Final Thoughts: Tonight was open fight night. I don't fucking care. Wrestle! That's all I want from TNA. Don't be creative and make your fans hate your fucking product like WWE is doing now. Wrestle! I am not going to let up because I watch wrestling. Not fucked up acting from guys who can't do it right. I'm off to bed. See you all for the pre cursor to WWE Raw 1000th - WWE Smackdown.




Gene The Grappler



BTW: With Raw going to be three hours, as of Monday there will be less talk about the filler and more focus on the matches. No more filler!

No comments:

Post a Comment