7/3/12

WWE Raw Review 7/2/12


Note: I don't care what show this is. I don't care how long til 1000. I care if I will see good wrestling. WWE to me means World Wrestling Entertainment. I focus on wrestling. Fuck the drama unless it is worth it. I will be skipping the drama. Here's WWE Raw. 

Opening Segment: Cena talks about last week. Daniel Bryan comes out interrupt. CM Punk appears and heads to the ring.  Chris Jericho's music interrupts and out he comes. Then, Kane comes out. Show comes in and goes at it with Cena. Show grabs for a chokeslam but Kane makes the save. Show fights Kane off and headbutts him. Everyone is laid out except Big Show. Show leaves everyone laying and walks up the ramp.
()

Match#1: Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. Christian, Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston
Winners: Christian, Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston  
(This would have been a good match if most of the heels didn't leave. Otunga is on a slow train back to mid card hell. Cody is a punk. The NXT boys are pussies. Nothing else to say. )

Match#2: Alberto Del Rio vs. Sin Cara
Winner: No Contest
(Why? I wanted to see this match. ADR is in a pissy mood. So we got fucked put of a good match. Sin Cara can't get a break. Why does he even exist in WWE? ADR is going to be champ soon but damn really. Not like this. )

Match#3:  Sheamus and AJ Lee vs. Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero
Winners: AJ Lee and Sheamus
(This was funny to watch but sad to see. The men were doing the work. The ladies got the glory. AJ can wrestle. She's not a girl but a psycho woman. Vickie got the shit kicked out of her. This was a good match but funny to see. )

Match#4: Heath Slater vs. Doink the Clown
Winner: Heath Slater
(The only good thing about this match was seeing DDP come out afterwards to give Heath a vicious Diamond Cutter. This was Heath's gimmie match for losing to the other old timers.)

Match#5: No DQ Match - Kane vs. Big Show
Winner: Big Show
(Seeing these men wrestle makes me happy. Regardless of what's going on, these big men can wrestle and brawl. This was a good match only because both can show off their talent. I hope these men can show the world what they still got at the PPV. )

Match#6: Tyson Kidd vs. Tensai
Winner: Tyson Kidd
(This.........was...........stupid.............!)

Main Event: Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk and John Cena
Winners: No Contest
(No comment.....see my final thoughts.)

Final Thoughts: AJ stole the show. The main event was stolen from the fans because AJ wanted to be a bitch. I like it. I loved the fact that we will see Brock at the 1000th show. Speak of the the 1000th show, I hope it is worth the hype. This was a good WWE Raw for me but the weeks leading to 1000 will upset me more. See you all for WWE Smackdown - Great American Bash 2012. 







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment