7/10/12

WWE Raw Review 7/9/12

Note: This is Raw #998. I don't care. I want to see something good. So here's Raw..............

Opening Segment: The continuation of the AJ Lee/CM Punk/Daniel Bryan love triangle. 
(She's crazy as fuck. Punk is trying to be good but he's an idiot. DB is being a huge DB. This good for the WWE but sad to say that this story line will be burried after the PPV and crushed by the dumb ass 1000th Raw Show. So fucking sad.)

Match#1: Sheamus vs. Jack Swagger 
Winner: Sheamus
(This was a warm up match for Sheamus. He's going to kill ADR for damn near killing him on SD last week. Swagger is deeply rooted in mid card hell. It was fun to watch but sad to know this was going to be a quick match. Also sad to see Swagger go down faster than a bee in a rain storm. )

Match#2: Tensai and Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyson Kidd and Christian
Winners: Tensai and Dolph Ziggler
(I don't know what was sad to see during this match: Dolph not used at all in this match or Tyson Kidd being used as a punching bag for Tensai. This was a good match but sad to watch. Most of these people are jobbers for many reasons. ) 

Match#3: Brodus Clay vs. Drew McIntyre 
Winner: Brodus Clay 
(This was a bullshit match. I say that because this was like watching a giant take on a gnat. Drew is a resident of mid card hell. Brodus is a kid favorite now. Damn you, Vince. )

Match#4: John Cena and Kane vs. Big Show and Chris Jericho 
Winners by DQ: Kane and John Cena 
(This was suppose to be a good match. I wanted to see this match. I have too many questions as to what the fuck was going on in this match. Also is Kane back to be in mid card hell? Why is Y2J going back to his Y2J gimmick? Is Big Show slowing down? And why the fuck is John Cena in a MITB match? I think my brain just popped.) 

Match#5: Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Sin Cara vs. Heath Slater 
Winner: Sin Cara 
(I smell bullshit! Really? We all know that they had to fill a slot but really. Moving the fuck on.)

Impromtu Match: Heath Slater vs. Bob Backlund
Impromtu Winner: Bob Backland
(This was funny but really. What the fuck? Backlund is old a shit. Whatever. Moving on.)

Match#6: Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole 
Winner: Jerry Lawler but was reversed. Michael Cole won. 
(Hornswoggle was the anonomous Raw GM. That makes sense. Hornswoggle was suppose to me a McMahon. This match was bad. Bad but good. So I wanted to see this. The GM thing was an added bonus. Mystery solved.......) 

Main Event: Eve Torres and Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Lee and CM Punk 
Winners: CM Punk and AJ Lee 
(AJ Lee is a loony bitch. Punk is trying to be a man. DB is a DB. This angle keeps getting good. Eve was an added bonus. I already said that this story line will be done and buried by the PPV.)

Final Thoughts: No matter what I said and what shocked me, this was a good show. I just think the Raw 1000th show is going to be a huge cluster fuck. I think I will be watching this show and waiting for all the shit to hit the fan. Until then we still got some good wrestling this week. TNA here we come. 






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment