7/6/12

TNA Impact Review 7/5/12


Note: I hope this is a good show. Lots of hype for the PPV this weekend. Here's the live TNA Impact.


Opening Segment: Bully Ray/Joseph Park/Abyss segment.
(Don't care.....I want to see Abyss.)

TV Title Match: Devon vs Crimson
Winner: Devon
(This was boring.........)


X Division Tournament Qualifier: Dakota Darsow vs Flip Cassanova
Winner: Flip Cassanova
(Boring............)

Gail Kim & Madison Rayne vs Tara & Brooke T.
Winners: Tara & Brooke T
(Somewhat good wrestling from the women. I want to see more of this because the KO division is lacking these days. I got to see my TNA love wrestle. Thank you for coming Gail Kim.)

X Division Tournament Qualifier: Kenny King vs Lars Only
Winner: Kenny King
(Boring........)

Bound For Glory Series: James Storm vs Jeff Hardy
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(This was a good match to close the show. Sad to say it was not the end of the show. Hardy is back to normal and James Storm is going to be champ soon. Good match for the most part. )

Main Event: Hulk Hogan/Austin Aries/Bobby Roode segment.
(This was ok but wanted to see a match to end the show. This was wasted on me because the PPV is going to interesting to see. Only interesting.)

Final Thoughts: This was a boring TNA because most of it was hyping the PPV. Sorry to be short for this entry but this was boring to me for the most part. I am tired of this hype. Going to hope Smackdown will be better.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment