7/4/12

WWE Smackdown Review 7/3/12


Note: This is suppose to be the live Smackdown. I am posting this late because I had to see this again to make sure this was worthy to watch twice. Here's WWE Smackdown: Great American Bash.


Opening Segment: Don't care about recaps!


Match#1: The Great Khali and Layla vs. Antonio Cesaro and Aksana
Winners: Layla and The Great Khali
(This was really boring and slow to me. I hated this match. Boring.......)


Match#2: Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Cody Rhodes vs. Christian
Winner: Cody Rhodes
(So he gets a chance to be a contender but he can't win the IC title back? I don't know if I am confused or just wishing for more ideals for the IC title belt and also contenders for the title. This was an ok match.)

Match#3: Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Alex Riley vs. Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
(This was a good match to see because Ziggler needed this push. I am #heelziggler fan but love to see him ditch Vickie ASAP. This match was good only for Ziggler.)

Match#4: Santino Marella, Sgt. Slaughter and Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Drew McIntyre, Hunico, Camacho
Winners: Santino Marella, Sgt. Slaughter and Hacksaw Jim Duggan
(This was dumb. I don't really care for this match. This was a channel changer match.)

Match#5: Curt Hawkins vs. Ryback
Winner: Ryback
(At least he's done with jobbers but now he's moved on to guys we know exist in the WWE. Funny as fuck to watch.)

20-Man Great American Bash Battle Royal
Winner: Zack Ryder
(The only reason why I loved this match was because Ryder won. I also love the ending. Kane vs. Ryder and Ryder got the win. Also love the whole Zackdown show and the new GM for a day. This was a good boost for Ryder.)


Final Thoughts: This was a good show. I will hope next week is better. Not going to say much else. See you guys for the TNA PPV and WWE Raw.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment