10/14/12

TNA Bound For Glory Review 10/14/12

Note: This is TNA's version of Wrestlemania. This is where legends are started. This is the main events of main events of TNA. So I just hope this PPV is the blueprint for the rest of 2012 and beginning of 2013. Here's TNA Bound For Glory........


Match#1: RVD vs. Zema Ion - TNA X Division Championship Match
Winner: RVD - New X Division Champion!
(What the fuck! Why TNA? RVD is a paycheck player. He gets paid regardless. So why the fuck you gave him a bullshit title? Zema Ion was the face of the X Division. He was suppose to have a match with all the guys he took out this year. Thank you TNA for fucking up a wet dream.)

Match#2: Samoa Joe vs. Magnus - TNA TV Title Match
Winner: Samoa Joe
(This was a classic match. I loved every second of it. Joe and Magnus as a team was the shit. This was a good match because both guys showed what they got. I got goosebumps. This was a match I could see again. I would also vote this match as a possible match of the year candidate.)

Match#3: James Storm vs. Bobby Roode - Street Fight
Winner: James Storm
(I wonder if TNA did not get inspired by the Attitude Era of WWE for this match. This match was like watching a car crash. This was a fight not a wrestling match. I loved this match as well. I guess this is the be all PPV of TNA. This feud is not over but this feud is going to be more intense for the next PPV.)

Match#4: Joey Ryan vs. Al Snow
Winner: Joey Ryan
(Thank you Matt Morgan for the assist. I get to see Joey Ryan be a star in TNA. I am being serious. I like Joey Ryan. I use to hate Matt Morgan but I think he's coming back to kick ass and take names. Poor Al Snow was fucked from the jump. This was close to being a clusterfuck but thanks to Morgan for the close call.)

Match#5: Chavo and Hernadez vs. Angle and Styles vs. Kaz and Daniels - TNA Tag Title Match
Winners: Chavo and Hernadez - New TNA Tag Champs
(This was a good match but I did pick Chavo and Hernadez to win. This was what a tag team title match suppose to be like. TNA does listen to their fans. I might have to cry after this match.)


Match#6: Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher - TNA KO Title Match
Winner: Tara - New KO Champion
(First of all, Tara's boo is the son of Psycho Sid. He was also on Big Brother. So basically they got a nobody for this role. Second, Tara won! I guess it is because like most people, we need someone as champ that can be a good champ. This was a clusterfuck! However, I think this might work for the short term. Don't quote me!)


Match#7: Aces and Eights vs. Sting and Bully Ray
Winners: Aces and Eights
(Devon is the leader of Aces and Eights. WOW!!!!!! I think TNA just made my mind blow up. This was close to being a clusterfuck but the ending was the save. Devon turned heel. Wait, isn't Bully Ray also heel? So who are the other guys? Aces and Eights are the TNA answer to NWO except Hogan was not in charge. Devon as a heel? Ugh, that means Devon and Bully might come back together. Wait, what?)


Main Event: Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy - TNA Heavyweight Title Match
Winner: Jeff Hardy - New TNA Heavyweight Champion
(WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that TNA let this shit happen. I am so fucking mad right now. I don't want Jeff Hardy as champion. Aries is TNA and the champ. This was bullshit. My rage is building. I want to go apeshit on Dixie Carter right now. I got screwed of seeing my boy Aries win. What the hell is going on?)

Final Thoughts: This was a good PPV. Until we found out some things. First, why did Tara get hooked up with a nobody? Also what the fuck is going on with Tara having a jobber for a man. Second, Devon is a heel! I think this was a fucking brillant thing but where did this shit come from. Finally, why did we get Hardy to win as champion? OMG!!!!!! Why? I think this was a fucking mistake. I am going to cool down and hope WWE Raw won't add to my rage tonight. Good night and see you all for WWE Raw.








Gene The Grappler






2 comments:

  1. Why did Hardy win? When you see Hardy as champion you think 'Oh God No' but when TNA see Hardy as champion they think 'CHA CHING!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't think Hardy is a true champion. He had his chances and TNA only likes him because he would be burnt out in WWE. I don't see him as profitable. Aries is profitable. Roode is profitable. Even Storm is fucking profitable. Hardy is turning into the John Cena of TNA.

      Delete