10/19/12

TNA Impact Review 10/18/12

Note: Bound For Glory PPV was a good PPV. TNA not only shined last Sunday but we hope that things are going up from here. Aces and Eights are free to show up to Impact. We know that Devon is a member not the president. There is more to know about what's to come in TNA. With that said, let's see TNA Impact after Bound For Glory.


Match#1 - TV Title Match: Samoa Joe vs Robbie E
Winner: Samoa Joe
(This was a basic warm up match. Samoa Joe is a beast in the ring. This was not a bad match but then again, the Jersey Shore wannabes were involved. So this was a good match for Joe. This did get the show started and also got me to believe this is just the appetizer for the main event.)

Match#2: Knockouts Champion Tara vs ODB
Winner: ODB
(I loved this match. Tara was trying to show off to her "boyfriend". ODB needs to be involved in the KO title picture more often. She is not a joke. She is a real wrestler. Tara is still a good thing to see. I hate the angle she's in with this guy most people don't know. I just like to see KO division be more than what it is. )


Match#3: Kid Kash & Gunner vs World Tag Team Champions Chavo Guerrero Jr & Hernandez
Winners: Chavo Gurerrero Jr & Hernandez
(This is a clinic in the ring. These guys showed all of us that all these men can still go as wrestlers. I love the team of Chavo and Hernandez because these guys click together. Kid Kash and Gunner might be old but they still can show TNA they are not jokes. This was a decent match.)


Match#4 - #1 Contender Match: Christopher Daniels vs Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles
Winner: Kurt Angle
(Daniels was not really a factor in this match. This was about the former team of Angle and Styles. Angle is going to be in the main event for the TNA Heavyweight Title. Styles is slowly going back to mid card hell. This was a good match but sad to see the end. AJ Styles is about to be a joke again.)


Main Event: Devon vs Sting
Winner: Sting by DQ
(This was the main event, really? This was so sad to see after seeing a good show up until this point. Devon was all but gone but he's back because they need him. This is a weak ass NWO remake in TNA. Am I pissed for seeing this shit? YES!!!!! This is what I was hoping not to see. I guess this is how things will go for Aces and Eights and TNA. This was bullshit to me. Sting needs to retire and Devon is not a main eventer. )


After The Main Event: Ken Anderson and Garett Bischoff run out, followed by the rest of the TNA guys who went after Aces & Eights at the beginning of the show. Bully Ray suddenly comes running out with a baseball bat, and Aces & Eights leave the TNA Impact Zone.
(This is a recycle of WCW vs. NWO. What the fuck? So I guess it is going to be about who joins Aces and Eights next. This was a weak ending. This really messed up the show for me. )

Final Thoughts: So I can into this show wanting to see a better TNA. I saw some good matches. I did leave out all the shit at the beginning of the show. I also left out the recaps of Bound For Glory. I did that because I realized that recaps suck. Also, I did leave out some things because it does not help the finish product. Basically the end of the show basically was a retelling of NWO. I guess I am wanting too much. See you all for WWE Smackdown.





Gene The Grappler


No comments:

Post a Comment