10/11/12

TNA Impact Review 10/11/12

Note: This is the last TNA show before the big PPV: Bound For Glory. This either will be the best show or this show will make me lose my fucking mind. Thank god WWE didn't add to my anger this week. So with that said, here's TNA Impact.........


Match#1: Austin Aries vs. James Storm
Winner: Austin Aries
(This was a good match to start the show. I love seeing good matches on TNA. What was funny to see was Aries try to lift Storm who is heavier. Also loved seeing Bobby Roode come out to mess up Storm's thunder. I still think this was a good match.)

Match#2: Hernadez vs. AJ Styles
Winner: Hernadez
(This was kind of a unique match. There was a lot to see in a short time. I think this would be a match that I want to see again. No interference! Wow, I am shocked. I guess TNA is trying to not use the old WCW playbook or have been watching WWE and not doing what they do.)

Match#3: Bully Ray and Sting vs. Kaz and Daniels
Winners: Kaz and Daniels by DQ
(This was a decent match. I still hate Bully Ray. I think he is overrated. Sting is also overrated. The tag champs played their roles. This was a decent match only because it played to the masses. Good showing guys!!!!!)

Match#4: Gail Kim vs. Miss Tessmacher
Winner: Miss Tessmacher
(I have said this over and over that TNA have some good women's matches. Why? They let them wrestle not fake it to make it. WWE have divas not wrestlers. This was a good match. I saw my crush and she is hot. Miss Tessmacher is getting better. Tara even can in after the match to fuck with Tess. Good match.)

Main Event: Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy
Winner: Jeff Hardy by DQ
(This was the best ending ever on  TNA. Even though it ended by DQ, this was still a good match on TV. Bobby Roode is a good wrestler. Jeff Hardy has my respect back as a fan. This was a good match. Austin Aries coming out to talk to Hardy and basically shoot to Hardy and the fans. This is like CM Punk and John Cena.)

Final Thoughts: Wow, what a way to end the show, and send us to Bound For Glory. This was better than I have ever seen on TNA. I guess TNA can bring the heat to a PPV. This whole show was good for the most part. Nothing to bitch about, and I guess I will see what happens at Bound For Glory. However, see you all for WWE Smackdown and hope for good things.










Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment