3/13/12

WWE Raw Review 3/12/12

Note: This is the WWE Raw where things go back to normal in a sense. Johnny Ace is back in charge but from what I heard, there will be a 6 on 6 tag match for the GM's job on both Raw and Smackdown. Oh boy! Also there will be a dumb ass concert/rap from The Rock and Cena. WTF! There is going to be so much in this episode but I sense a clusterfuck in the making tonight. So here's WWE Raw.


Opening Segments: John Cena started the show with a rap about The Rock.
(This is where I started to change the channel because Cena now cannot rap. Cena is a shell of his former self. I was in tears from laughing my ass off from seeing Cena via 2004. Cena is not a rapper, but he's a fucking hilarious tool for Vince and the WWE.)

Match#1: Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Sheamus
(Sheamus is getting all his momentum now because WM 28 will be starting off with him and DB. I like this match because both these guys did have a good match. However after following Cena's half ass rap, this was ok way to start the show. By the way, Dolph is making me question something about him. Last wrestling to use pink was Bret Hart but at least he was a bad ass.)

Match#2: 2 on 1 Handicap Match - Santino Marella vs. Mark Henry and David Otunga
Winners: Henry and Otunga
(This match was utter bullshit. This was to start the feud to get the men ready for the 6 on 6 match at WM 28 with the fate of GMs. Bullshit!)

Match#3: CM Punk vs. The Miz
Winner: CM Punk
(This was an ok match. The Miz is stuck in mid card hell! Y2J gets personal with CM Punk. Dumb move WWE for making more of the match with Punk and Y2J. Idiotic move WWE!)

Match#4: Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger
Winner: RKO
(Good match but the ending sucked because Kane played mind games with RKO.)

Match#5: Brodus Clay vs. Jinder Mahal
Winner: Brodus Clay
(Nice to see Brodus back so I can change the channel when he's on.)

Main Event: The Rock closed the show with his singing about John Cena.
(So if Cena trying to rap was bad in the beginning of Raw, then The Rock singing at the end would make me  want to piss my pants. Rock sings like Elvis Pressley. Most of what The Rock was singing was comical. So comical that I literally changed channels to avoid the goofy ending. So I guess I broke a rule about suffering through bad wrestling shows until the end without channel surfing. )

Final Thoughts: This was a the worst Raw I had to watch. I mean you got Cena trying to rap. Then Rock trying to sing. Johnny Ace is trying to screw people. Teddy Long trying to play Captain Save A Ho. By the way, if you look at the new WWE website, it sucks. I think I will leave it with that last comment. Everything else is just utter disgusting to me. See you all for TNA Impact.



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment