3/30/12

WWE Smackdown Review 3/30/12

WWE Smackdown 3/30/12

Note: This is the last official WWE show until Wrestlemania. Before Smackdown, they are re-showing the dumb documentary about The Rock and Cena. I wish this was really a one and done but it is not. Why didn't Nash/Triple H get this much press? Oh, because it is Wrestlemania. I think Smackdown is basically going to be short on matches and huge on hype and also bullshit. So here's WWE Smackdown.........

Wrestlemania 28 is less than 48 hours away. Thank god because I will be tired of this PPV since January.


Match#1: Zack Ryder vs. Drew McIntyre
Winner: Zack Ryder
(Well it is good to see Zack climb out of the shitter. He was losing because Vince does not want people to get over exposed. As much as I like Zack, he's just as over exposed as Cena. Poor Drew, he's being used as a tool. He will get his shot soon but he's stuck in mid card hell. Damn you Vince!)

In The Ring: Big Show comes out and promises to have his WrestleMania moment by defeating Cody Rhodes and winning the Intercontinental Title.
(Talk is cheap. So are big speeches. As I watched this, I wished Cody came in to embarrass him but there was no Cody. So if you did not see my predictions, you know what I want to happen. )

Match#2: Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Y2J
(This was a good match. Sad to say that this was better than Zack winning but it was a good match. Kofi can hang with the big boys but he won’t get the big prize. So I guess this was a warm up for both men.)


Final Thoughts: This was mostly a waste of a show. There were not enough matches but a shitload of hype. I am not in Florida! I am in Michigan. I want to see wrestling not fucking talk about the damn PPV or the fan experiences at the PPV. So pissed that I had to watch this just to see more hype and no content, this was not good. So I guess I will see you all for the Wrestlemania 28 review.




Gene The Grappler




No comments:

Post a Comment