8/13/12

TNA Hardcore Justice Review 8/12/12


Note: This is going to be a good TNA PPV or a shitty one. Let's go to the action and hope there is not a lot of talk.

Opening Segment: No Opening Segment.........

Match#1 - Gunner and Kid Kash vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez
Winners: Chavo Guerrero and Henandez
(This was a good match to start the PPV. Nice clean match. Good to see Chavo in a place where he is used more and also being able to have some meaning in the roster. Hernandez is a good fit for Chavito. Gunner is floundering and Kid Kash is a joke. )

Match#2 - Falls Count Anywhere Bound For Glory Series Match: Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Magnus
Winner: Rob Van Dam
(This was a good match. RVD just got his pay. I know I am hard on RVD but it is because he's been a joke since leaving WWE. Mr. Anderson is better in TNA because in WWE he was a joke and claimed to be injury ridden. Magnus lost his appeal since dropping the tag team titles. This is a good match though.)

Match#3 - TNA Television Title Match: Kazarian vs. Devon
Winner: Devon
(Well Devon is not going anywhere yet. This was the only match where I hated the competitors and also hated the fact they had this match on PPV. Devon is the TV champ so defend the fucking title on TV. Really TNA?)

Match#4 - TNA Knockouts Title Match: Madison Rayne vs. Miss Tessmacher
Winner and New TNA Knockouts Champion: Madison Rayne
(I smell shades of Montreal 1996 all over again. What's funny is that I don't like neither one of these women but I am happy to see the title off Brooke T. and also happy to see what's to come which is either my TNA dream (Gail Kim) or someone else get the title soon.)

Match#5 - Bound For Glory Series Tables Match: Robbie E. vs. Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm
Winner: Bully Ray
(I call bullshit on this match. Just like Devon keeping the title, Bully Ray is going to leave soon. This was a good match but since it is a tables match, Bully had to win. Bullshit! Fucking bullshit!)

Match#6 - TNA X Division Title Match: Kenny King vs. Zema Ion
Winner: Zema Ion
(Here's another match that I liked watching but I will call bullshit on. I like Zema Ion and love that he's the champ. I hope to see more matches between these men. Kenny King is going to be a star in TNA because WWE will turn him into a jobber for Ryback or Clay asap. Good title match but bullshit.)

Match#7 - 20-Point Bound For Glory Series Ladder Match: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe
Winner: AJ Styles
(I have said that AJ is TNA. I am right with that. I think this was a match for AJ because this was the best match of recent history where AJ shined. Angle is another mainstay in TNA. He will never leave TNA. Samoa Joe keeps showing me that he is not a joke. This was a good ladder match for TNA standards.)

Main Event - TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries
Winner:Austin Aries
(I am in love with Austin Aries. He has made me believe in TNA. Bobby Roode is the best heel in TNA. This match is just like a fine wine and gettin better with age. This was a good match to watch on PPV. I am glad this ended clean. Thank you TNA!)


Final Thoughts: Well I think this was a good PPV. I just think we as fans need to let TNA know that more PPVs need to happen outside the south. I know they are not as big as WWE but if they get out of the south and work to the north and west, I would be happy. This was a good PPV to see in August because WWE SummerSlam is going to suck a little. See you all for another 3 hour WWE Raw.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment