8/30/12

TNA Impact Review 8/30/12


Note: Last week was boring and shitty for me. I wanted more and expected more. I want to see something new and exciting for TNA. The Aces and Eights took out Austin Aries but did they take him out for good. Also most of the focus is still on the BFG Series. I don't care because it is rigged for me. With all that said, let's hope TNA gets better. Here's TNA Impact......

Match#1: James Storm vs. Rob Van Dam - BFG Series match
Winner: James Storm
(This was a good way to start the show. I am glad this was a better way to start the show. RVD is a paycheck player. RVD is there for the cash. Storm wants that title shot and to win as well. This was a good way for me to have faith in TNA again.)

Match#2: Madison Rayne vs. ODB
Winner: ODB
(ODB is back! So is EY! I am glad. This was a long time coming. Madison Rayne is not a wrestler. She needs to join WWE because she's perfect there. Thank you ODB for making this short and sweet.)

Match#3: A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe - BFG Series match
Winner: Samoa Joe
(Holy shit! This was like watching Hogan and Savage. Classic match for these guys. So happy to see AJ doing something good for TNA. Also Joe is back to form. This was the match that made me want to cry. This was a good match. Thank you TNA.)

Match#4: Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(Two good matches in a row. This was a flashback to WWE Attitude Era. These men were part of that era and part of the TNA era now. This was a good match to show people how to put on a good match for shows. I was happy to see Hardy get a win. Angle will get a title shot sometime in 2013.)


Main Event: Aces and Eights vs. TNA Superstars - Part Two
Winners: Aces and Eights - Took out Austin Aries
(This was a clusterfuck but a good one. I think I know that Garett Bischoff is part of the Aces and Eights. This was a good way to end the show. Austin Aries was taken out but the group but Bischoff's son is a part of the group. I hope this means we will see him be a heel. Let's hope.)

Final Thoughts: Holy Shit.......This was better than last week. I actually was happy to see some good matches. I am sorry there is no mention of the back stage shit but I care about the matches. Also, I was happy to see less of Bully Ray and more of guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and even Austin Aries. This is good for me as a fan but good for all of us as wresting fans. Hope to see that WWE could follow suit. See you all for WWE Smackdown..........





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment