8/10/12

TNA Impact Review 8/9/12


Note: More BFG matches. More bullshit with Aces and Eights. More bullshit with AJ and his baby momma drama. Well at least there will be some good ass matches. I guess this is better than WWE TV. Here's TNA Impact before Harcore Justice.

Match#1 - Bound For Glory Series: Rob Van Dam vs Brutus Magnus
Winner: Rob Van Dam
(RVD got his pay check for this week. Magnus was a dominate guy but is now slowly being a jobber again. Well at least he gets on TV. This was a good way to start the match.)


Match#2 - World Tag Team Title Match: Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs TV Champion Devon & Garett Bischoff
Winners: Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian
(This was a good tag team match. Garrett and Devon work together. Devon and Garett looked good together. The champs looked good and even though they started the AJ baby daddy drama, they can wrestle.)

Match#3 - Bound For Glory Series: Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles
Winner: Kurt Angle
(Angle is getting better in TNA. AJ is TNA. This was a good match even though AJ is in a shitty storyline. This was a good BFG match to see. I guess real wrestling exist in TNA.)

Match#4 - Gail Kim vs Knockouts Champion Brooke Tessmacher
Winner: Brooke Tessmacher
(I miss Gail Kim as champ. This was a good match regardless. I wanted Gail to win. I don't like Brooke T. as champ. I guess after this we will see Madison Rayne go for the title. I just threw up after thinking about her and Earl Hebner making out. Ewww.)

Main Event - Bound For Glory Series: Bully Ray vs James Storm
Winner: Bully Ray
(Here we go with Bully Ray being in the main event. Why? He's not a main eventer. James Storm should have won this match. This was a good match only because Storm made it a good match. The ending was shit though.)


After The Main Event: Bully Ray grabbed his chain to fight off Aces & Eights if they were to make an appearance tonight. No sign of the group, so Ray shouted at Storm where the Aces & Eights are. Ray told Storm to send for the group so they can do this. Suddenly, the modulated voice man appeared on the screen again. The prospect told Bully he will be seeing a lot more of them on Sunday. Back live, Ray asked Storm to clarify if they're coming for him on Sunday. Storm rolled out of the ring as Ray kept asking him to explain himself as Impact faded out.
(I wish they would hurry up and explain who is the Aces and Eights. I also want to know who is the leader of this group. I hope it is not Storm. I don't think I want to see James Storm as a heel. I want it to be Bully Ray or someone else.)


Final Thoughts: I got to see some good wrestling this week. It was on TNA. This was a good show before the PPV this sunday. I guess I wanted to see more good wrestling but I will have to settle for shitty wrestling on WWE Smackdown. See you all for WWE Smackdown.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment