8/20/12

WWE Summer Slam Review 8/19/12

Note: This is my 25th Summer Slam that I have seen. I am hoping to see good things on this PPV. I also hope to say this is a good show. If not, I will be pissed. Here's WWE Summer Slam........


Match#1: WWE United States Title Match: Antonio Cesaro vs. Santino Marella
Winner and New WWE United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro
(Who cares? Another foreign guy wins a title that has the words United States in it. This was a good match because Santino lost finally. Really?)

Match#2: Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: Chris Jericho
(This was a boost for Dolph because he needed the boost. This was a good match only because Y2J can still go at his age. This was a good thing to being the PPV.)

Match#3: Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: Daniel Bryan
(This feud will continue. I love seeing Kane and DB in matches. This was like watching a good comedy movie. Kane is not really a heel but he is still the devil's favorite demon. )

WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz
Winner: The Miz
(This was boring because Rey is getting old and stale like Cena. Also The Miz needs a real challenge or something to make him a better heel. )

World Heavyweight Title Match: Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus
(No comment......)

WWE Tag Team Title Match: Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
Winners: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
(No comment......)

WWE Title Match: Big Show vs. John Cena vs. Big Show
Winner: CM Punk
(CM Punk is the best in the world but his match was not the last match. This is why I think CM Punk is going to do something crazy on Raw tomorrow. This was a good match though. )

Main Event: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner: Brock Lesnar
(This was the crown jewel of the night. This was a shitty match because this was more like a shitty fight. We all knew that Brock was going win. This was not a match I wanted to see but I wanted to see the end. This was a bad way to end the match and the show.)


Final Thoughts: This was a so so PPV. It was predicable. I guess WWE Monday Night Raw will be better. I hope WWE can deliver for Raw on my birthday. See you all for that.............



Gene The Grappler



No comments:

Post a Comment