8/2/12

TNA Impact Review 8/2/12


Note: I hope they reveal who is the leader of Aces and Eights soon. I am getting bored of this angle right now. I also hope this is a good show. I am hoping for a lot. Here’s TNA Impact……………

No Opening Segment! Straight to the first match…………

Match#1: Kenny King and Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode and Zema Ion
Winners: Kenny King and Austin Aries
(This should have ended the show! The action was non stop. OMG!!! Kenny King is my new TNA favorite. He was in ROH but made a better decision. Austin Aries is the man in TNA. Bobby Roode and Zema Ion looked good as well. This was a good ass match. Good way to start the show but should have ended the show. )

Match#2: BFG Series Match - Robbie E. vs. Bully Ray
Winner: Bully Ray
(This was the dumbest thing I ever saw on TV. I did not care who won but I do wish they would put on more matches with good wrestlers not has beens and wannabes.)

Match#3: #1 Contender for the KO title – Mickie James vs. Tara vs. Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim
Winner: Madison Rayne
(I smell shades of Montreal 1996. Earl Hebner screwed someone out of something again. So Madison Rayne is facing Miss Tessmacher for the KO title. Ok well I guess this is going to be another screwjob ending for this title.)

Match#4: Chavo Guerrero vs. Kid Kash
Winner: Chavo
(This was a solid match. I love that Chavo is the face. He needs a good push since WWE fucked him over. Kid Kash can still wrestle. At least he’s in a good place not like a lot of ECW guys that fall off the face of the earth. Good match. )

Main Event: BFG Match – James Storm vs. Kurt Angle
Winner: James Storm
(OMG!!! This was a good match at the end. A clean finish to the show is something I am not use to. WWE needs to watch this match for notes. No Aces and Eights! )


Final Thoughts: I hate to admit this but I like TNA this week. This was a good show. I know I did not talk about the backstage stuff but I am not into the baby momma drama with AJ and Claire. I don’t care if Brooke is being targeted by Aces and Eights. I definitely don’t care if we got guest there and also we got to see Wes Brisco. I want to see wrestling. This was good wrestling as a whole. BFG series still is a dumb concept but I like the matches they put together. With all that said, TNA was good. Oh god, that means WWE Smackdown is going to be shit or I might see two good shows this week. We will see…….






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment