8/18/12

WWE Smackdown Review 8/17/12


Note: This is the show before the PPV. I hope for good things tonight. I am not looking forward to the WWE doing more not doing less. Here's WWE Smackdown..........

Opening Segment: Alberto Del Rio wants to see General Manager Booker T and wants his World Heavyweight Title match back on for SummerSlam. He's interrupted by Booker T and then Chris Jericho. Jericho wants the title shot at SummerSlam and it's Del Rio vs. Jericho in tonight's main event.
(I will save this until the end of the show. I feel a huge rant coming on. )

Match#1: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. The Miz and Cody Rhodes
Winner: Rey and Sin Cara
(This was a good match to see but I feel this was a wasted match. The Miz needs to be in the main event again. Cody is ready for main event status. Sin Cara is officially a jobber. Same with Rey. This was not the best match to start the show.)

Match#2: Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins vs. Two Jobbers
Winners: Reks and Hawkins
(WTF! Reks and Hawkins have just made me believe that mid card hell is real. WTF! I think I saw people crying during this match. Not tears of joy but tears of sadness. )

Match#3: Eve vs. Kaitlyn
Winner: Eve
(Ugh, why was this match on WWE TV? I know WWE hates womens wrestling. I know WWE was hiring models but this was sad to watch. Kaitlyn can wrestle but Eve is a fucking model. This was fucking sad. )

Match#4: Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: RKO
(RKO is getting back to normal. He needs a title push soon. RKO is going to help Smackdown gain some viewers. DB is getting old with this no shit. I also think DB needs to be in a title hunt without the anger management bullshit. Why is Kane in this shit?)

Match#5: Antonio Cesaro vs. Zack Ryder
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
(I want Zack Ryder to be popular again. I don't like Cesaro. This was sad to watch. )

Main Event: Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: ADR
After the match: Ziggler and Del Rio double team Jericho until Sheamus makes the save. Booker T comes out and addresses the situation, and say's Sheamus shouldn't be out there. Booker T re-instates the Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus match for SummerSlam.
(Where do I begin with this shit? I think ADR and Sheamus needs to happen. I know Sheamus will drop the title soon. ADR is going to win the title soon. Ziggler is going to cash in the contract and win the title. What that all equal.........Clusterfuck. This is going to be a colossal clusterfuck. Y2J is going to leave soon, so he needs to get out before he gets sucked into the cycle of clusterfuck. Wow!)


Final Thoughts: So this show is suppose to lead to the PPV. This is not the show for that. I think I said what I needed to say but I think Smackdown could be the show for rookies and also guys who need work. This was sad. The main event was a clusterfuck. Zack Ryder is jobbing pissed me off. The Miz is fucked. RKO is going to be champ but only if WWE says so. I'm off. See you all for the PPV.












Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment