8/25/12

WWE Smackdown Review 8/24/12


Note: After the WWE Raw, I hope WWE Smackdown is better. I also hope to see something different with Smackdown and also see more matches. With that said, here's WWE Smackdown.


Opening Segment: Randy Orton opens SmackDown and talks about what happened on RAW. Orton wants a shot at the World Heavyweight Title and issues a challenge if anyone has a problem with that. Sheamus comes out to a big pop. Sheamus agrees that Orton should get a title shot. This brings Alberto Del Rio out, who also wants a title shot. Booker T appears and books Orton vs. Del Rio with the winner facing Sheamus.
(So this was not the best way to start the show. I guess I had high hopes for this show. Here we go.......)

Match#1: Ryback vs. Jinder Mahal
Winner: Ryback
(This was a ok way to start the show. I love how Ryback is gaining ground with wins. This was not a good way though to have Ryback get some competition.)

Match#2: Layla vs. Alicia Fox
Winner: Layla
(Who cares? This was boring....)

Match#3: Sheamus vs.Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Sheamus by DQ
(No comment........)

Match#4: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Epico and Primo
Winner: Little Jimmy in Paradise
(No comment........)

Main Event: Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton
Winner: ADR
(Typical ending.......moving on.)

Final Thoughts: Well this was a short show to me. I am disappointed with the fact that I could have summarized this show in less than 100 words. I guess I am going to hope for good things next week on WWE Raw. This was bullshit.





Gene The Grappler


No comments:

Post a Comment