12/10/12

TNA Final Resolution PPV 12/9/12


Note: I honestly hope some of these matches end some of the storylines for this year. I also hope to see something new and different. Unlike WWE, TNA is trying to appease the fans. What upsets me is that they don't use their newer talent. Unlike WWE, TNA needs to do more to make their product more appeasing to fans. Also TNA needs to make new stars and not use old WWE starts to make a promotion. Here's TNA Final Resolution PPV.

Match#1: Kaz vs. James Storm
Winner: James Storm
(Well um, no comment right now.)

Match#2: Kenny King vs. RVD - TNA X Division Title Match
Winner: RVD
(KK was robbed. RVD needs to drop the title ASAP. This match was good but the ending was bullshit. RVD is TNA's resident paycheck player.)

Match#3: Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernadez - TNA Tag Team Title Match
Winners: Hernadez and Chavo by DQ
(This was boring to me. Nothing else to say. )

Match#4: Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray
Winner: Austin Aries
(This was a good match but feel like they could have done more for this match.)

Match#5: Tara vs. Mickie James - TNA KO Title Match
Winner: Tara
(Well I just got my biggest wet dream come true. I am sorry but this was more of a tease match.)

Match#6: Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco vs. Aces & 8s
Winners: Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco
(So confused with this match.....moving on.)

Match#7: Daniels vs. AJ Styles
Winner: Daniels
(Ugh, really? Damn it to hell!!!!!)

Main Event - TNA World Heavyweight Title Match: Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(No comment.........)

Final Thoughts: This PPV made me wish to have saw something else. I did not comment in depth in the matches because it was unbearable to watch this PPV. I say that because this was not a real PPV for even TNA standards. I think this whole PPV left me speecheless because this was garabage. Moving on to WWE Monday Night Raw...........







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment