12/17/12

WWE TLC PPV Review 12/16/12


Note: This is the last PPV of the year for WWE. This should be a good PPV. I hope so because I hate to be disappointed. With that, I bring you all WWE TLC PPV.

Pre Show Match: Santa's Little Helper Match - #1 Contender For the Divas Title.
Alicia Fox, Aksana, Naomi, Cameron, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Layla, Natalya, and Rosa Mendes
Winner: Naomi
(What the fuck? Wow I am shocked to see that Brodus Clay is a jobber but his dancers are getting title matches. Damn, that's some fucked up shit. I am good to see something different but damn.)

Match#1: Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio vs. Rhodes Scholars
Winners: Rhodes Scholars
(Thank you god!!!!!!! So we got a team that will actually face a tag team. This might be better than seeing Rey wrestle. I am happy to see this shit because it is time for change in the tag team division.)

Match#2: Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth - U.S. Title Match
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
(So pissed and so fucking upset. This was boring as fuck but this title needs to change ASAP.)

Match#3: Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett
Winner: Kofi Kingston
(This was a better match than the previous one. At least these guys made the match interesting. I wished Kofi lost this match but I guess it is better to keep this feud going into the new year.)

Match#4: Ryback and Team Hell No vs. The Shield
Winners: The Shield
(Well this was maybe the best clusterfuck I have ever seen in WWE history. This match had shit that I might not see again ever on PPV. I mean this was a wet dream for all people wanting to see the attitude era come back. This was the best match of the PPV. Thank you guys for this match.)

Match#5: Eve Torres vs. Naomi - Divas Title Match
Winner: Eve Torres
(Wow.....just wow.)

Match#6: Big Show vs. Sheamus - World Heavyweight Title Match
Winner: Big Show
(Thank you guys for this match. This was brutal to watch and this made me start a drinking game with the chair shots. This was brutal because I would never want to get hit by a steel chain. Thanks guys for a good match.)

Match#7: ADR, The Miz, and Brooklyn Brawler vs. 3MB
Winners: ADR, The Miz, and Brooklyn Brawler
(WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!)

Main Event: Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena - MITB Match
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
(Good news is that Ziggler is going to be WHC in 2013. Bad News is Cena is a loser. Good News is that AJ is fucking hot as hell. Bad News is Vickie makes me sick to my stomach. This was more like a drama clusterfuck. I am glad I was able to see this end before I puked.)

Final Thoughts: This was mostly a bullshit PPV because the matches were not as brutal as it use to be. Most of the good matches helped the fans watch it but dumb shit like Naomi and Brooklyn Brawler made it worse. So I guess I am not happy with this PPV. See you all for WWE Monday Night Raw.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment