12/19/12

WWE Smackdown Review 12/18/12

Note: Usually I try to make these reviews within a day of the show. However, since this is WWE week on USA Network, I am going to attempt to fit a lot of things in this particular review. I know when I started this blog series, there will be things I wouldn't cover but then again this might be interesting. Here's live Smackdown.............


Match#1: Damien Sandow vs. Sin Cara
Winner: Damien Sandow
(I am not a fan of Sin Cara only because of how they are using him. Damien Sandow is a different story because he is playing the heel. I like that he is the new Genius of the WWE. This was not a good match to see because they are going to burn out the feud with The Mexicans vs. Rhodes Scholars. So I was bored by this match and changed channels.)

Match#2: Santino Marella vs. Tensai
Winner: Santino Marella
(Well after last night's bullshit with the Slammys and these men presenting an award, I saw this coming. The result did surprise me because that means Tensai is lower on the jobber pole of mid card hell. Which means, Brodus is higher than Tensai. Let this man go back to Japan to get some points back. WWE is going to kill Tensai.)


Match#3: Wade Barrett, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. Kane, Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston
Winners: Kofi Kingston and Team Hell No
(Wow, I missed almost the whole match. Why? It is because this was bullshit and boring. I was watching something else.)


Match#4: Ryback vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner: Ryback
(Well I was glad to see this match end with a clean winner. Why? Ryback needs the points to gain momentum. It was quick and exciting.)


Match#5 - WWE Divas Title Match: Kaitlyn vs. Eve Torres
Winner: Kaitlyn by DQ
(Thank you WWE for letting me see my crush again. This woman is hot and needs the title. Eve is a bitch. Moving on. )


Match#6: Brad Maddox vs. Brodus Clay
Winner: Brodus Clay
(Brodus won the match but got his ass beaten by The Shield. So I am going to assume that Brad Maddox is a part of the Shield and also a part of the conspiracy. Moving on.)


Main Event: Dolph Ziggler and Big Show vs. John Cena and Sheamus
Winner: John Cena and Sheamus by DQ

After the Main Event: Big E Langston lays Cena out with the same move he did on RAW. Langston stands over Cena as AJ skips around them. AJ helps Dolph up and they start kissing as Langston stares straight ahead. AJ skips back around Langston, Ziggler and a fallen Cena as we go to replays. Super SmackDown goes off the air with AJ mocking Cena in his face.
(Well where to start from this epic clusterfuck. I guess Big Show and Sheamus is going to continue for 2013. This was almost as bad as seeing Del Rio and Sheamus over and over again. Now we get to the drama with Ziggler/Cena/AJ Lee and now black Ryback or Big E Langston. By the way, Big E is going to be huge if done right. So Cena is not going to get a title but he's stuck being Ziggler's bitch for a while longer. Well I guess this is how Smackdown will end. Bullshit!!!!!!)

Final Thoughts: Well I hate that this was two full hours without commercials. I decided to watch this while watching my normal shows for Tuesday. What's fucking funny is that this show is going to be repeated on Friday on SyFy. So why did I waste time fucking watching this shit live? Most of this show was a recap or same shit from WWE Raw. The ending of this show was also bullshit because now we have to see Cena job to Ziggler. Also it is funny to see a black guy move over that Ezekiel Jackson. Good night all and see you all for the fun of Main Event and also Tribute to the Troops.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment