12/18/12

WWE Raw Review 12/17/12


Note: After the PPV last night, I want to forget that it was not the best of PPVs. Also, tonight's WWE Raw is also going to have the Slammy Awards. I am so fucking pissed off that this show is basically a sham. I don't care much for awards for what occurred during the year. In fact, I joke about it extensively in my reviews this year. So tonight, I will also comment on the awards and the dumb shit that occurs. One more thing before I begin the review: I have done this for almost a full year. I have learned that reviewing TNA and WWE shows can be painful most weeks. I do a personal blog and that's easier to write than commenting about Vince's dumb mistakes or Dixie and Jeff's adventures in wrestling. So ladies and gentlemen, let's get into WWE Monday Night Raw - The Slammy Awards Edition.

Match#1: Rey Mysterio vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: Rey Mysterio
(This was the first match of the show. This should have been saved for the weekend shows. This was slow and boring. No real action in the match. This was a bullshit match.)

Match#2: Eve Torres vs. Kaitlyn - Non Title Match
Winner: Kaitlyn
(Thank you so much WWE for showing me my crush. God this was a quick match but then again it was good to see my crush in action against the bitch.)

Match#3: Kofi Kingston vs. Tensai - Non Title Match
Winner: Kofi Kingston
(This was a joke of a match. Tensai is in mid card hell. Also this was another bullshit match. However, thank you Wade Barrett for crashing the party. Nice to pick up the show a bit.)

Match#4: The Great Khali vs. David Otunga
Winner: The Great Khali
(Boring as fuck.........)

Match#5: Brodus Clay vs. JTG
Winner: Brodus Clay
(This is a mid card hell match. This is two guys that are stuck in mid card hell. Plus it was bad to see this match after the clusterfuck with the return of Ric Flair.)

Match#6: Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara
Winner: Cody Rhodes
(So we get the other half of this tag team match. Sandow should have won earlier. Thank you for winning Cody.)

Match#7: 3MB vs. ADR, The Miz, and Tommy Dreamer
Winners: ADR, The Miz, and Tommy Dreamer
(What the fuck did I just see? First, The Miz is a face. Now ADR is a face. Now we brought back Dreamer. WWE is getting crazy with ideals now.)

Match#8: Ryback vs. Antonio Cesaro - Non Title Match
Winner: Ryback via countout
(This was the first time I was gyped out of a ass beating from Ryback. Why? Cesaro is a pussy.)

Main Event: John Cena and Vickie Guerrero vs. AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler
Winner: No Contest
(So we got a black version of Ryback named Big E Langston who is the cuurrent WWE NXT champion. Also, I guess I overlook that AJ Lee is a heel now. Also Dolph is about to turn face. This whole thing is confusing as all hell.)



Final Thoughts: Well excluding the Slammy stuff, this was a good show from head to toe. Unlike the last few weeks where the last thirty minutes made the show interesting. I guess we are getting more of an influx of younger talent from WWE NXT. What's sad is that only real wrestling fans know about NXT because WWE has been hiding their rookies. So I guess I might get something good to see on Raw because now we will get to see new guys rather than recycled bullshit. See you all for a live WWE Smackdown on USA not on Syfy.















Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment