12/3/12

WWE Raw Review 12/3/12


Note: Usually I would remember what happened last week on Monday Night Raw. I do but then again, I try to forget to let something more useful in my mind. So with that said, I hope to remember this episode because it should help people want to by the PPV for this month. So let's watch WWE Monday Night Raw and hope to remember this episode.

Match#1: Prime Time Players vs. Team Hell No!
Winners: No Contest
(The Shield is beginning to be a force of nature in the WWE. What I just said is total bullshit. I am sorry but this match was garbage but thank you WWE for letting the Shield take out Daniel Bryan. Also, the whole suspense with them coming to the ring was boring.)

Match#2: Tamina Snuka vs. AJ Lee
Winner: AJ Lee
(This was a good match. I love seeing AJ Lee wrestle and also show that she was outmatched. Tamina was good and showed her strength. This was actually watchable but also entertaining because I think WWE is going to actually build the Divas division.)

Match#3: Dolph Ziggler and Big Show vs. John Cena and Sheamus
Winners: John Cena and Sheamus
(This match was a catalyst that setup some good matches for the next PPV. This was not the best match of the night but this did help the rating for the most part. I loved that Sheamus did make the most of this match. I love the end of this match. )

Match#4: Santino Marella vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: Damien Sandow
(Well ladies and gentleman, this is where I decided to change channels. Why? Because this was a dumb match. Also I want to know why is Damien Sandow is doing a gimmick with the fans. So I guess that plus Santino means it was boring.)

Match#5: Alberto Del Rio vs. Sin Cara
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
(No comment. Seen it before. Nothing new. Boring as fuck.)

Match#6: Brad Maddox vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton
(My god RKO took out Maddox like in five seconds. This was not a fair match from the start. However, the Shield comes out to attack RKO. So now these guys are friends with Maddox and CM Punk? I smell a faction group in the works. This was a good relief from the earlier bullshit matches.)

Match#7: R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Wade Barrett - U.S. Title Match
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
(That was a good ideal but the ending was total bullshit. I loved that all these guys put in good work. I mean all these guys wanted this title. Also this could be a good match of the year but the only thing was the ending messed up the quality of it. This was a good match but total bullshit. Cesaro should have lost this match.)

Main Event: The Miz wanted CM Punk to take a lie detector test to see if he's lying to the WWE Universe. If CM Punk lies at all then Ryback will face Paul Heyman. However, the Shield ruined the test and beat up The Miz. Then Team Hell No comes out to save The Miz. Then Ryback comes out to attack the Shield. Chaos is all over the ring. CM Punk beats up the Miz but Ryback beats up CM Punk with a ladder, a chair, and a table.
(Best ending ever!!!!! I would love to have saw a match but then again this was cool. Not only do we see Ryback get CM Punk but we also see Team Hell No get payback for The Shield beating them earlier. I wish for more endings like this. This made me reminisce of the attitude era with how DX or The Rock would end the show with a bang.)


Final Thoughts: Yet again, the last few matches and segments save this show. Why is it that the segments and matches from 10: 30 pm to 11:15pm makes up for the show's lackluster time prior. I mean it is hard to watch repeat matches but then we get bullshit segments and backstage segments. Until TNA Impact, let's hope we more good things from WWE.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment