12/6/12

TNA Impact Review 12/6/12


Note: This is the last TNA Impact before their last PPV of the 2012 year. This might be interesting. I say that because this is going to make this last month of TNA interesting to me to review and you all to read and stuff. Unlike WWE, TNA has been consistent in some regards. So I hope this is the beginning of something good. So here's TNA Impact.......

Match#1: Samoa Joe vs. Devon of Aces and Eights - TV Title Match
Winner: Devon - New TNA TV Champion
(I don't care who has this title. I loved that Devon wanted it back. I am glad that Samoa Joe held it for so long. So this was a good match. The ending was something from the past. I loved that this was not a long match but thanks to DOC and the typical blonde, Devon is champ. Good for Aces and Eights.)

Match#2: Robbie E. and Robbie T. vs. Chavo and Hernadez - Tag Title Match
Winner: Chavo and Hernadez
(This was boring except for Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan coming out.)

Match#3: Kurt Angle vs. DOC of Aces and Eights
Winner: Kurt Angle by DQ
(Good match. The ending sucked because Aces and Eights came in to interfer. Moving on.)

Match#4: Kenny King vs. Zema Ion vs. Kid Kash - #1 Contender for the X Division Title
Winner: Kenny King
(Good match. Love the action in the ring. Also love that this was not a clusterfuck. This is going to be a good match because King is due for this title. )

Main Event: Jeff Hardy, James Storm, and AJ Styles vs. Daniels, Kaz and Bobby Roode
Winner: Jeff Hardy, James Storm, and AJ Styles
(This was a clusterfuck. Not a good one. This was a match to see but this was sloppy to say the least. This was a good match if these men were in separate matches. This was not suppose to be a good match lumped together. I love the ending. I guess Bobby Roode paid Aces and Eights to take out Jeff Hardy. Good ending.)

Final Thoughts: I know there were some things I omitted from this episode of TNA Impact. I don't care if Velvet Sky is back. She can't wrestle and she is just a pair of tits and a good face. She has no talent. I loved that after all these years Tara and Mickie James can still be a good womens match. Don't care about AJ Styles and Daniels. Their feud is boring as fuck. I hope this shit is it or I will go HAM on TNA. Also don't care about the drama with Brooke, Bully Ray and Aries. I want to see them fight and they will at the PPV. Most of the show did not really setup the PPV but then again, it might be interesting to see some of these matches pop up at the PPV. The ending did save this show. Good night all. See you all for WWE Smackdown.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment