1/19/12

Dear Evan Bourne...


Dear Evan Bourne,

So I hear that you got suspended for the second time for failing the WWE wellness policy exam? Why? What is making you fail these test? The first time, I heard you were smoking synthetic weed. Dude, did you learn from watching Martt and Jeff Hardy? Was that weed that good to miss work? I guess so because you are no longer tag team champ with Kofi and sitting at home watching others excel. What made you fail this time? You not only cost you and Kofi the tag titles but you also had to be embarassed on national TV. As a fan, I wanted to see you get into the IC or US title hunt. I wanted to look up to you and see a clean man with no issues with drugs. All I see is someone like Matt and Jeff Hardy. Someone who don't care about the fans and mess up your fan base and all those who have faith in you.

When you first debuted, I was happy to see a high flyer. I was happy to see a good wrestler. I was geeked to see someone do the 450 splash and can take to the air. When you teamed with Kofi, I was happy to see a great tag team. I was excited to see the tag team ranks get better. When you and Kofi won the belts, I was an excited fan. Someone that could see good things from you and Kofi. Then you get suspended. Kofi had to wrestle alone. You were home alone. I almost forgot about you. When you came back, I forgave you but I don't think I could again now.


Are you tired of WWE? Are you tired of your spot in WWE? Failing a test is not going to get you a spot unless it is the unemployment line. I hope you come back and get back to the IC or US title hunt. I hope you stay clean and get your life right. If not, then TNA will wait for you and maybe you could become their champ. If that's your plan, I will follow you. If you stay in WWE then I have a simple message for you: Get your shit together! For all of us that are fans of yours, please stick around in WWE. Or go to TNA if you want to. I hope you read this and see this is your shot of reality. Thanks for your time.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment