1/13/12

WWE Smackdown Review 1/13/12


WWE Smackdown Results for 1/13/12


Daniel Bryan opens the show but is interrupted by Mark Henry. Henry is banned from ringside for tonight's World Heavyweight Title match but Henry wants a title shot on next week's show.
(DB is either going to drop the title soon or turn heel soon. Either way, it is a good thing for WWE. DB is a good wrestler but he lacks mic skills. He also needs to not talk. Quiet is better.)

Justin Gabriel beat Heath Slater.
(These guys need to be back as a tag team. Hornswoggle is not a great thing for a storyline. I like him but it's time to get rid of him.)

Cody Rhodes beat Ezekiel Jackson.
(Before this match, Cody was talking about being IC and WHC. He's getting to be a great heel. I know what's going to happen and I don't care what others think. There will be a Goldust vs. Cody match at WM28. This match was stupid because he beat Jackson to get the belt.)


Ted DiBiase beat Drew McIntyre.
(DiBiase vs Hunico is coming at Royal Rumble. I feel sorry for Drew or will he end up on Raw and get a better storyline. I like Drew but hope this stupid storyline will end.)

Sheamus beat Jinder Mahal
(I hate that Sheamus is not in the main event. This sucks because Sheamus is ready for the main event. Jinder needs to go. I’m tired of the stereotype roles.)


David Otunga beat Santino Marella
(Why? Why? Why? David O needs to stay on Raw and leave us Santino. Santino should have won solely because Santino is comic gold. Also he's due for a title shot.....mainly IC or US title.)
  

Brodus Clay beat Tyson Kidd
(I don't know who to feel sorry for. Brodus disappointed me on Raw and Tyson Kidd is being a jobber. This match was sad for both men. I wish I could cry.)


Tamina beat Natalya
(I saw this match last week. It’s time to give Tamina a Divas Title shot. This is getting good.)


Wade Barrett comes out and talks about winning the Royal Rumble. He announces he will go against Sheamus on next week's show.
(Good heel but bored of his promos.)



Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show
(AJ Lee came out with Daniel Bryan for the No DQ, No Count Out main event for the World Title against Big Show. AJ went down in the match from Big Show and had to be taken out on a stretcher by medics. Bryan and Show went on to a No Contest. Who is AJ? Why is she dating DB? Why is Big Show and Mark Henry still in the title picture? Is DB going to be heel? There are too many questions but no real answers.)


I want new things but still like what I saw on Smackdown. I want to see more good shows for Smackdown. Also, what's going on with Sin Cara? No tag team title match on Smackdown. Why is Booker T acting like nothing happened last week? Again more questions than answers but thank god Smackdown will be in Law Vegas for their version of Raw Roulette.








Gene The Grappler


No comments:

Post a Comment