1/2/12

WWE RAW Results 1/2/12


My WWE RAW Review 1/2/12

City: Memphis TN - Home of Jerry Lawler.

John Cena/Kane Opening Segment: I am tired of hearing Cena being a kiss ass to the fans and to

the sponsors. Thank god Kane is good at being bad. I have been a fan of Kane and love that he's

back for one more run.

(Match#1) Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes: Both these guys will be defending their titles on

Smackdown this friday. My question is why is this an opening match for Raw? I know people don't

like Daniel Bryan but he's a good wrestler. Also why is Cody Rhodes wrestling Booker T? My god, I

could book WWE better. DB wins with a small package? My inner Miz is screaming:

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Backstage Promo for Miz/R-Truth: So glad that R-Truth is back. However, I think R-Truth should be

joining Miz not fighting him. R-Truth is a hell not a face. The Miz is funny to watch but R-Truth

got all the Jimmies.

Promo for Royal Rumble 1988: Did not know Hacksaw Jim Duggan won it. So why did they not get him

a title push. No!!!!!!!!!

(Match#2) Wade Barrett vs. Santino Marella: I was laughing at Barrett and Orton from last week on

Smackdown. You never want to see two men fight in an elevator. We all know Orton will miss WM28

because of this match. My question is why am I seeing another Smackdown wrestler on Raw? I love

the Cobra. I wish I could do it without laughing my ass off. This is basically a squash match for

Barrett. Another weak match...I will say again: I could book Raw better.


Backstage Promo for Miz/R-Truth#2:Miz and Bella Twins are talking. I don't see why men think they

are hot. They are very annoying. Love the puchline to not seeing R-Truth but seeing little Jimmy.

R-Truth stalks Miz.

(Match#3) Sheamus vs. Miz: Ok Match. I love the Great White but waiting for a wrestler to use the

bad black gimmick. I don't know if this ended in countout or no contest. R-Truth interfers but

what kills me is he had a kil that look like Bieber be a little Jimmy. Holy shit, that was funny.

Backstage Promo for Ryder/Swagger: Ryder is trying to get his mack on. Swagger is boring me now.

Johnny Ace makes a weak 6 man tag match. See final match of Raw.

(WWE Championship/Match#4) CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler: Ziggler = #GayHeel. Guerrero =

#sicktostomach. CM Punk = #ClobberingTime. This was a good match until Johnny Ace comes to be a

wet blanket. Johnny Ace does not like CM Punk. Johnny Ace is trying to set up CM Punk. I hate

Johnny Ace. Ziggler wins via countout. Weak. However, my inner spirit squad says: Nicky!!!!!

Promo for Royal Rumble 1995: Loved Shawn Michaels way to win this Royal Rumble. I miss those days

!

(Divas Tag Team/Match#5) The Bella Twins vs. Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres: Do not like Bellas but

did love the spandex they wore tonight. Not a big fan of KK but slowly working on it. Eve is hot

on TV. This is when I go get something to drink or eat. Not a big fan of these matches or these

women. Twin magic strikes again. Bellas win. Why does seeing a woman pin another woman sexy to

me? Sorry had a pervert moment.

Backstage Promo for CM Punk/Johnny Ace: Ziggler vs. Punk for Royal Rumble. Johnny Ace is guest

ref. Beat you like bitch sums up this segment. CM Punk got the mic charged for a pipe bomb.

1/2/12 Promo (Return of Y2J) : I hope this is not a big letdown. Who is it? Could it be....Y2J.

You know what? I can get with this. Hmm....I smell title shot for the Y2J. No retirement for

Jerricho. One more shot for this icon. BTW: Y2J lost his mind.

(Match #6) John Cena, Zack Ryder, Big Show and vs. Kane, Jack Swagger, and Mark Henry: I despise

these matches because these are usually matches for after Raw goes off the air. I said that I

could book Raw better. This would not be the last match. Love Big Show. I met him once. Never

interrupt him while eating. Almost shit on myself. Ryder is funny as fuck to me. Love the

gimmick. Super Cena makes me sick as shit. Mark Henry needs to retire. Swagger is boring. I love

Kane. I am warped so I tend to like guys like Kane and Taker. David Otunga needs to either

wrestle or quit. So Kane is out but I smell run in at the end. So this is a 3 on 2 handicap

match. Cena cheers make me laugh. However, ECW One Night Stand made Cena look like a bitch.

Seeing Show and Henry fight is like watching two dogs fight. Show and Henry gets eliminated after

Show hits Henry with a chair. Cena wins for the team. This was bogus and weak. Kane came through

the ring. Kane's new choke move is sick. I think Kane needs to set him on fire. Kane is about to

take out Ryder. Kane is dragging Ryder to hell but Super Cena makes the save. Kane is my hero.

Good night Wrestling Fans......






No comments:

Post a Comment