1/13/12

TNA Impact Review 1/12/12


TNA Results for 1/12/12


Show starts with Robert Roode talking smack about Jeff Hardy. Sting comes out and announce rematches from Genesis. So we will see Roode vs Hardy, and Angle vs. Storm.
 (I will call this bullshit because I hate return matches from PPV. I would rather watch these matches on TV than PPV. It is getting old repetitive.)


Mickie James beat Madison Rayne in a cage match.
(I love the match. I love the fact someone shut up Madison Rayne. Also I want to see more ok matches from TNA.)


Matt Morgan and Crimson beat Robbie E. and Robbie T. in a non-title match. Samoa Joe and Magnus attacked the tag champs after the match.
(Joe and Magnus will have these titles soon. Thank god......)


Eric Bischoff comes to the ring and talks aout his son Garett. Garett eventually comes out and says he's proud to be in TNA. The segment ended with Garett grabbing Eric by the collar and shoving him to the corner.
(Don't care......)


ODB with Eric Young beat Winter with Angelina Love.
(This was a funny match because ODB and Eric Young are comical. ODB is starting to rub off on me. Eric Young is making TNA funny to me. Winter and Angelina Love are getting old. I loved the mind control thing but it is pointless now.)


AJ Styles calls Kazarian to the ring. AJ wants to know why Kaz turned on him but Kaz doesn't know why. Daniels comes out. AJ and Daniels end up fighting with Kaz pulling Daniels out of the ring and to the back.
( I am confused as hell with this segment because nothing was not answered. I hope there will be a resolution to this angle soon because I am tired of repetition.)

James Storm comes to the ring to talk about Kurt Angle, who also comes out. Before he can talk, Storm knocks the mic out of his hands. Storm cuts a promo on Angle and wants a rematch. Angle says he is moving onto the World Title when Sting comes out. Storm vs. Angle in a #1 contender's match is announced.
(This is padding for main event. I hate padding for matches.)



James Storm beat Kurt Angle to become the new #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title. Another solid match from these two.
(This was a good match. I was shocked. I though that Angle could pull the win but I want to see Storm and Roode.)


Bobby Roode retained the World Title against Jeff Hardy as they fought to a No Contest when Bully Ray ran out and pulled the referee from the ring when Hardy was going for the win.
(This would have been a great title match but Bully Ray fucked that up. I am tired of bullshit at the end of these matches. One winner, that's it.)




I wish I could say I like all of TNA but I basically like it to a point. I think TNA is trying but I doubt it. I am tired of seeing the same things over and over again. I still think TNA is using old WCW scripts. I just hope something changes soon. I don't have to watch TNA but I do because I want to see wrestling. By the way, the key word is wrestling.







Gene The Grappler






No comments:

Post a Comment