1/11/12

WWE Raw Results 1/9/12


WWE Raw Results for 1/9/12

(Please note that I took my time to fill in my comments because this was a weak RAW. )


Sheamus & Santino Marella def. Wade Barrett & Jinder Mahal
(This is more of a set-up match. There is going to be a feud with Sheamus and Wade Barrett. This is how they are going to fix the space left by Orton being out for some time. Santino is still funny as hell to me. Jinder is getting old. Stop doing the ethnic heel character. )


World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan def. Kofi Kingston
(Why did this match happen on Raw? Both these guys need to defend their titles. Kofi needs another IC or US Title run. Bryan's time is coming up to be WHC. This was a wasted match.)


Brodus Clay def. Curt Hawkins
(Two questions: Why took them so long to debut Brodus Clay? The other question is: Why is Curt Hawkins still in the WWE? This was the shittest re-debut for a wrestler. I almost wanted to break my tv. No more comments about this match or Brodus.)


WWE Champion CM Punk def. Jack Swagger
(This was a good match but between Johnny Ace getting involved and making the stipulation that Vikki and Swagger is banned if Punk wins. I think CM Punk is being wasted on a dumb storyline with Johnny Ace. I know how this will end. Not good for CM Punk.)

Divas Champion Beth Phoenix vs. Eve did not happen
(Eve came out. No Beth. Kane's music comes on. Zack comes out to save Eve. They get in a car but there is a flat tire. This would have been better if Kane snatched Eve to hell or take her to Hornswoggle dimension.)

Dolph Ziggler def. John Cena (Count-out)
(This was total bullshit. First of all, both Dolph and Cena were out the ring. They did not show Dolph getting back in the ring. Cena runs out to save Zack but he was laid out by Kane. Kane takes out Cena also. Grr.....please don't make this storyline stale already. Cena needs to be heel and Zack needs a real storyline.)


I did not mention HOF announcements of Edge and The Four Horsemen because I want to see the entire list of people going into the HOF. By the way, how in the fuck will Ric Flair be a part of a WWE event if he's in WCW....I mean TNA. Also I did not mention Jericho because he's playing with the fans. I cannot wait until he talks.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment