4/20/12

TNA Impact Review 4/19/12

Note:


Opening Segment: Bobby Roode comes out and brags about his win at Lockdown. Mr. Anderson comes out to challenge Roode. Hogan comes out as well. 
(I do apologize for the lame opening segment but really don't care about Roode talking about beating Storm. I guess in a sense with TNA Impact their openings does not catch me or make me want to get excited over something.)
Bully Ray & Crimson beat Matt Morgan & X Division champion Austin Aries
(This was an interesting match. I still don't know why Crimson and Morgan are feuding. Bully Ray is getting on my last fucking nerves being in the main event. Aries is good. I love that Aries is the only reason why I wanted to see this match. I cannot wait to see him defend the X Division Title. )
Kurt Angle beat A.J. Styles. 
(This could have been a PPV match but was wasted on TV. AJ needs a new feud and time to put him back in the X Division to give Aries a run his title. Kurt needs to go back to WWE and then retire. Good match but wasted.)
Team Tessmacher (Tessmacher, Tara, Velvet Sky and Mickie James) beat Team Rayne (Madison Rayne, Gail Kim, Sarita and Rosita) in a Knockouts tag match.
(Where did Tessmacher go? I did not realize she was gone. This was an interesting match. As a man, this would be a dream match with mud, and lots of nakedness. This was still a good match to see. It came close to be a clusterfuck but 8 women in the ring is not a clusterfuck but a male wrestling fan's wet dream.)
TV champion Devon beat Gunner. 
(Why God? Devon is the TV champ? Really? Gunner needs the title better than Devon. What pisses me off is that Bully Ray is a main eventer but Devon is a mid carder? This match was wasted on me.)

Rob Van Dam beat Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson in a three-way match to become new #1 contender to the TNA World Title. 
(I would rather have saw Anderson get the title shot than RVD. Anderson needs this better than RVD. It was a good match but still feel like RVD is not ready to be a title holder or a title shot holder.)




Final Thoughts: Typical TNA Show. Nothing new to see but plenty of shit to nitpick about. I guess my attention is geared to WWE Raw in Detroit this Monday. However, at least I saw a good couple of matches and also some sexy women in the ring. See you guys for WWE Smackdown.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment