4/14/12

WWE Smackdown Review 4/13/12


Note: So this was live on Tuesday but repeated on Friday. Thank god for the repeat because I wanted to re-watch this special episode. This was an attempt to show off some legends and also help boost the rating for Smackdown. I will save my comments for the show and my final thoughts. Here’s WWE Smackdown with WWE Legends…….

Opening Segment:  We have Mean Gene Okerlund interviewing Sheamus but are interrupted by Johnny Ace and he makes a match tonight with Mean Gene and Sheamus vs. ADR and DB.
(WTF WWE! Really? You are going to put Mean Gene in a match. WTF? This is how you treat a man like Mean Gene by having him wrestle. This is not a good way to start off the show and you just pissed me off at the same time.)

Match#1: Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Double countout.
(RKO and Kane will be feuding for a while. It was funny to see Cowboy Bob Orton laid out. This is the second stupidest thing they did with a WWE Legend. I likme seeing Kane and RKO feud but I don’t want to see Orton Sr. knocked out. I love the match but hated the ending. Also hated the dumb way this segment ended. )

Match#2: Benny Camer vs. Ryback
Winner: Ryback
(This is going to be a dumb ass match, I don’t want to talk about it. I think Ryback is going to fail. Moving on before I go postal.)

Match#3: The Usos vs. Heath Slater & Tyson Kidd
Winners: The Usos
(Jimmy Hart comes down with Heath Slater & Tyson Kidd. Ok why? This was a shitty tag team match. WTF WWE? This was garbage! After the match, Usos leave as Hart gets in the ring to check on Slater. Foley puts Socko on Jimmy Hart and down he goes. Foley takes the megaphone and says something about a mistake. This was the shittiest thing I have ever seen in WWE.)

Piper’s Pit with Daniel Bryan and AJ: Basically DB blames AJ for his loss at WM 28 and she wants him back. He attacks Piper after he almost hits AJ.
(I love Piper. I hate DB. AJ is a dumb bitch. This was not up to par with the best Piper’s Pit but it will do in a pinch. Piper is still able to do his thing in the ring. I loved that Piper is cheered regardless if he’s face or heel. DB is a bigger DB and AJ is still a dumb bitch. )

Match#4: The Great Khali, Natalya and Alicia Fox vs. The Bella Twins and Drew McIntyre
Winners: The Great Khali, Alicia Fox and Natalya
(This was a mega clusterfuck! WTF WWE? Nothing else can be said. Except if I see Mae Young, I might puke for days. That’s nasty…..)

Match#5: Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Hunico
Winner: Hunico by DQ
(I will say that this was a sad thing to see. It was worse to see Hunico win because of Duggan’s idiocy. This is another sad excuse to see why I hate this episode. I got to move on before I go apeshit.)

In Ring Segment with Cody Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes, and Big Show: Out comes Cody Rhodes. He says tonight is just a waste of time and everyone should be focusing on the future. A future where he is the Intercontinental Champion again. The music hits and out comes Dusty Rhodes to interrupt. Dream talks about Cody being talented and poking Big Show and Cody cuts him off. Cody says he is embarrassing him and they can discuss this in the back. Cody goes to leave when Big Show comes out. Show plays video on the big screen of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes applying lip gloss in one of the older vignettes. Show says now that's embarrassing and leaves. The crowd chants for Dusty. Cody hesitates before leaving. Dusty's music hits again and he starts dancing in the ring another embarrassment to Cody.
(You know this was not as bad as I thought. Dusty is a great speaker and he does make a great point about how Cody is being wasted. It was funny to see the old dashing videos because Cody was made to be very effeminate. This was a good segment only because of Dusty Rhodes and also Big Show. Funny as fucking hell.)

Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus and Mean Gene Okerlund
Winners: Mean Gene Okerlund and Sheamus
(This was the most shittiest main event I have ever seen on Smackdown. I did not want to see Mean Gene wrestle. I did not want Johnny Ace to fuck this up. I did not want to see the ending. I will leave it with the fact that Sheamus cleaned this mess of a match up. )

Final Thoughts: Please excuse me because I am about to vent like a motherfucker. WWE, WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK? You wasted a live show with guys that barely can wrestle. You could not get the Iron Sheik? Or Bob Backlund? Why is it that you could not use the cooler HOF people like Edge, HBK, or even Ron Simmons but you can get Mae Young, Hacksaw, and Tony Atlas? THIS WAS FUCKING GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!! TNA did better and with less HOF guys. This was basically a colossal clusterfuck. FUCK YOU WWE! You almost ruined my childhood. See you guys for the A show: WWE Raw.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment