6/29/12

TNA Impact Review 6/28/12

Note: I just want to see TNA Wrestling. No drama or bullshit soaps.

Opening Segment: Don’t care about the soap opera drama with AJ Styles, Dixie Carter, and Daniels and Kaz.
(I watch TNA because wrestling matters. If I want to watch soaps, I can watch Days Of Our Lives. )

Match#1 - Bound For Glory Series: Ken Anderson vs Rob Van Dam
Winner: Rob Van Dam

In Ring Segment – Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, and Hollywood Hogan.
(Once again, not into the drama in the ring. Aries is giving up a title to chase a dream to be a new champion. I like that but hate that it is pointless.)

Match#2 - X Division Tournament Qualifying Match: Rubix vs Sonjay Dutt
Winner: Sonjay Dutt
(This was a good match but who the fuck are these guys. This was like watching a new wrestling show and don’t know who the fuck to root for. I was loving the action but was confused as all hell. )

Match#3 - Bound For Glory Series: Bully Ray vs Samoa Joe
Winner: Samoa Joe
(Good match. Thank you TNA for not putting Bully Ray over. I hope these guys will see that Bully Ray needs to go. Joe needs a title shot. )

Match#4 - X Division Tournament Qualifier: Rashad Cameron vs Mason Andrews
Winner: Rashad Cameron
(This was a really good match but just like the other match, I was confused. I was watching local wrestling and was wondering who to fucking root for. I guess I got my wish to see new talent. )

Main Event - World Tag Team Title Match: Kurt Angle & AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian
Winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions: Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian
(TNA and WWE have shitty tag team titles. They also have people in the tag team divisions that we forget are champions. Did I care about this match? Nope. So this was a shitty way to end the show. Especially with the shitty cliff hanger about AJ being a baby daddy to a junkie. )

Final Thoughts: This week’s show was like watching bad acting and also good wrestling. I got to see new wrestlers but will they be around next week. I guess we will see. I still hate that TNA is live. I want to see the action before hand. Plus Austin Aries will not win the title from Roooooooode. So he fucked up the X Division. See you all for WWE Smackdown.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment