6/16/12

WWE Smackdown Review 6/15/12

Note: This is the last Smackdown before the No Way Out PPV this Sunday. I hope this is a good build up to the PPV. Here's WWE Smackdown.........

Opening Segment: This week's WWE Smackdown opens with an in-ring promo. CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, AJ and Vickie Guerrero are arguing in the ring.
(I love good hype. So far so good WWE. Hope this works.)

Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan defeated CM Punk and Sheamus. Kane came out after the match and chokeslammed Punk and Sheamus.
(More hype for the PPV. Love that Kane is still being the bad ass. Good match. )

Brodus Clay defeated Heath Slater in a squash match. After the match Otunga attacked Brodus.
(I know this match at the PPV will suck. The match was dull and boring. )

Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox.
(Boring.......Sad too.)

John Laurinatis in-ring segment with The Big Show.
(Channel changer right here.)

Intercontinental Champion Christian defeated Jack Swagger.
(This was a warm up to the IC title match at the PPV. Good match.)

Ryback defeated Mike Testa and another local wrestler.
(Boring and a channel changer. )

Damien Sandow defeated Tyson Kidd.
(Who the fuck cares?)

John Cena in ring segment where Cena calls out the Big Show. John Laurinaitis comes out and is assaulted by Cena to end the show.
(This was nice to see. Cena is still Super Cena. Love the ending.)


Final Thoughts: All my comments were short and sweet because this was hype for the PPV. I did not think putting any thought into to this episode would help because I hope the PPV will answer my questions. If not then I guess I am going to beef up my comments and also beef up my opinions. See you all for No Way Out PPV.........



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment