6/19/12

WWE Raw Review 6/18/12

Note: This is the WWE Raw after No Way Out. I know there will be changes but I hope these are good changes. Let's not waste time. Let's get RAW!!!!!!!!!!

Opening Segment: Mick Foley comes out to run WWE Raw tonight. Makes a match with both champs vs Kane and DB. Johnny Ace comes out to say good bye but makes a match with Cena at the end of the show.
(I am happy to see Johnny Ace go. I know some people liked him but then again, he needed to go for some time now. So with that said, this was a good way to start WWE Raw.)


Match#1: CM Punk and Sheamus vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan 
Winners: CM Punk and Sheamus
(AJ comes out looking like Kane. Kane runs off to chase AJ. DB is fucked. Sheamus and CM Punk win. AJ is hot but she's fucking loony as Bugs Bunny. Kane has a girlfriend I think. This is weird.)

Match#2: Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Dolph Ziggler 
(No more love triangle with DZ and Swagger with Vicki. No more Zig Swag! That's good since Dolph is WHC material. Good match though. I want to see more but this is good for now. )


Match#3: Alberto Del Rio vs. Santino Marella
Winner: Alberto Del Rio 
(This was dumb because this was to make Santino look bad. I am sorry I did say something stupid. This was a gimme match for ADR and also his ring announcer. Moving on. )


Match#4:Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. Primo and Epico
Winners by Count Out: Primo and Epico 
(Who cares? Not me. Nothing to see here.)


Main Event: John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis, David Otunga and Big Show
Big Show leaves.......So now.......


Main Event: John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis and David Otunga
Winner: John Cena
(Nothing to really say about this match. Johnny Ace is gone. Otunga is withouth an ass to kiss. Big Show has moved on. )

Final Thoughts: Overall, this could have been done better. I am so pissed that no Zack Ryder or Curt Hawkins because we were in Zack's home of Long Island NY. That was bullshit. Most of the show was good. I left out the shit with Cyndi Lauper and Wendi Richter with Piper and Health Slater because it was like watch shit dry. It was that boring. The show as a whole was better with Johnny Ace leaving and Mick Foley in charge. I guess I am off to be pissed at TNA for being live this week.







Gene The Grappler







No comments:

Post a Comment