6/18/12

WWE No Way Out PPV Review 6/17/12

Note: Will we see Cena lose? Will we see Johnny Ace gone? Will the Big Show KO Cena? What else will we see tonight. I am actually happy to see this PPV happen. Time to start this show and start this review. Here's WWE No Way Out........



Pre Show Match: Brodus Clay vs. David Otunga
Winner: Brodus Clay
(This was a dumb match because Otunga was basically outmatched. This was a good thing to see but I feel sorry for the guys that did not even get a match on PPV at all. )

Match#1: Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler – World Heavyweight Title Match
Winner: Sheamus
(Why is this the first match of the PPV? It is a damn shame that this was not a main event match. Ziggler gets a spot and he's fighting a guy that is use to being on the PPV first with a title. Makes me think this title is about to disappear. I hope not. Ziggler had a good match but Sheamus was better tonight.)

Match#2: Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Santino Marella – Tuxedo Match
Winner: Santino
(Santino holds a title, why is he in a gimmick match? I like him but he needs to lose the title ASAP. I really don't want go on because this was sad to see. Seeing ADR's face on boxers made me want to cry for him. )

Match#3: Cody Rhodes vs. Christian – IC Title Match
Winner: Christian
(I feel sorry for both men in this match. Cody is the future. Christian is almost done. Both guys need more exposure. This was a good match but both men need to be in the main event not mid card hell. I guess it is time for someone to speak up or step up.Good match even though the title is irrelevant. )

Match#4: Primo and Epico vs. Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs. Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. The Usos
Winners: Titus O'Neil and Darren Young
(I wanted to care about this match. This was added at the last moment. I loved seeing the new and old guys mix it up. So we got a black faction in WWE again? Oh boy, in 2012 we have to have black factions and Puerto Rican tag teams, and also Mexicans. I know R-Truth and Kofi are the title holders but I think we need the kids to step up. )

Triple H Challenges Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam
(I saw this coming. Nothing new. Hope to see Brock win. Love to see Paul Heyman.)

Match#5: Beth Phoenix vs. Layla – Divas Title Match
Winner: Layla
(No Kharma? No Beth? Just Layla winning? Nothing else to say. Time for a change. )

Match#6: Sin Cara vs. Hunico
Winner: Sin Cara
(Nothing new to see. Moving on. )

Match#7: CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane – WWE Title Match
Winner: CM Punk
(I am happy Punk won. Kane is in love with AJ. DB was DB. Good match. I want to see a better match for the next PPV. No AJ. She's fucking crazy.)

Match#8: Delaney & Grymes vs. Ryback
Winner: Ryback
(Boring...............)

Main Event: The Big Show vs. John Cena
Winner: John Cena
(Super Cena won. Brodus came to beat up Big Show. Johnny Ace is fired. Thank you Vince. Holy shit! A clean ending to a PPV? I think I might die tomorrow. Sorry to see Johnny Ace go but good bye. )

Final Thoughts: Most of the PPV was garbage. The ending was good. Why is Sheamus a champ but starting the PPV? I got more questions than answers. Here comes the hype for WWE Raw 1000 and the hype for SummerSlam 2012. See you all for WWE Raw. 




Gene The Grappler










No comments:

Post a Comment