6/9/12

WWE Smackdown Review 6/8/12


Note: This is the last Smackdown before seeing WWE Raw. We will know if Johnny Ace will be fired or promoted next week. I doubt this will be a good show. I want it to be because I have high hopes for WWE. I just want to see wrestling not bullshit. Here's WWE Smackdown.

Opening Segment: Alberto Del Rio opens with a recap of his attack on Sheamus on Raw. Sheamus’s music hits, but it’s Rodriguez dressed up like Sheamus, including bright white tights and shirt to emulate Sheamus’s skin. Rodriguez does a hilarious imitation of Sheamus as Del Rio interviews him. Sheamus comes out and the two fight up the ramp.
(Really? This is not how I would start the show. Really? ADR doing comedy now? RR is the foil? This is total bullshit. I hated this segment and thanked god that we moved on from it. )

Match#1: Alberto Del Rio defeated The Great Khali
(I call bullshit on this match only because they are hyping that ADR is going to be dominate in the match with Sheamus in two weeks at the PPV. Khali might be the next giant to turn heel again and go nuts on the fans. )

Match#2: Brodus Clay defeated Derrick Bateman
(Brodus is evolving into a better character. Thank you Big Show for snapping some sense in him. Just when I though he changed, he got kids in the ring. WTF! Really WWE?)

Match#3: Sin Cara defeated Drew McIntyre
(No botches. Damn you Sin Cara! Good match. Better than last weeks bullshit match with Hunico.)

Match#4: Ryback defeated Two Jobbers
(Ryback is going to kill all the little kids before he gets some real competition. I feel sorry for these kids only because they got jobbed.)

Match#5: Christian defeated Dolph Ziggler
(The Show Off is losing his appeal. Christian is going to be heel soon. Cody Rhodes will get the IC title back. Nothing else can be said.)

Match#6: Antonio Cesaro defeated Jimmy Uso
(No Comment!)

Main Event: Sheamus defeated Kane via DQ
(Boring. Boring. Boring. Moving on.)


Final Thoughts: My heart was not into most of the show. I kinda changed channels a lot. I guess I lost interest in Smackdown. I hope WWE Raw is better. I also hope this TNA PPV is good. See you all for the TNA PPV and WWE Raw.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment