6/12/12

WWE Raw Review 6/11/12


Note: This is a three hour show. This is the precursor to the three hour era that will start in July. I think going three hours is a joke. Plus all the guys from NXT and Developmental will be burnt out quick. Nice to see some changes but we need better ones. Here's WWE Raw........

Opening Segment: Johnny Ace comes out to speak his mind but was interrupted by the man himself: Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Vince McMahon comes out to a loud pop. Nice to see Vinny Mac. He says Johnny Ace needs to put on good matches tonight or he's fired.
(Nice way to start this long ass show. I love seeing Vince on TV. Just like seeing Steph or Linda. If Shane came back, holy shit. )

Match#1: Sheamus vs. Tensai - Non Title Match
Winner: Sheamus
(Sheamus warms up to face a new opponent since ADR is out because of a concussion. New #1 contender will be named later. This was a good match. Still sad to see a champion starting off the show. We all know that WHC title is a joke at times. Nice match to start the show. )

Match#2: Ricardo Rodriguez and Beth Phoenix vs. Layla and Santino Marella.
Winners: RR and Beth
(Where to start? I want to see divas wrestling not this shit. I like RR and Santino but don't drag the ladies in this shit. WWE is going to piss me off not having good divas matches. TNA at least show that women can wrestle. I wanted to like this match but I did not. Damn you WWE. )

Match#3: Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Great Khali vs. Christian - #1 Contender for the WHC title.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
(Good match. Ziggler is a total heel. He's a showoff. I loved every second of this match. I loved that these guys actually wrestle through. Dolph needs more shot of titles because he's that fucking good. )

Match#4: Ryback vs. Two Jobbers
Winner: Ryback
(I feel sorry for these jobbers only because these guys are fresh from wrestling school. I also feel sorry for my intelligence for watching this shit. Most of these matches are filled with kids and slaughtering them. )

Match#5: Big Show vs. Kofi Kingston - Steel Cage Match
Winner: Big Show
(This was like watching a midget get the shit beat by a giant. Kofi fought through it but he was fucked. Big Show basically made this a warm up for John Cena this weekend. Big Show also KOed R-Truth prior to this match.)

Match#6: Sin Cara vs. Curt Hawkins
Winner: Sin Cara
(No bothches. This was a good match. Curt Hawkins is getting to the point of no return in mid card hell. I want him to finally feud with Zack Ryder. I also want to see Sin Cara vs. Rey once Rey is back.

Match#7: Vader vs. Heath Slater
Winner: Vader
(Holy shit! I was marking out to see this man come out of retirement to beat Slater. Vader is a shock to me because he is retired from wrestling. Slater made this match look good. I guess Vader time came back for one night only. Now I want to see Sunny come out of retirement or ever see Trish and Lita team up. Holy shit........)

Match#8: AJ and CM Punk vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
Winners: CM Punk and AJ
(AJ was a sweet little girl. Now she's fucking psycho. This little girl not only scared the shit out of me but the entire WWE Universe. CM Punk looked at her like she was mental. Not only did this girl kiss Kane but scared him out of the ring. Daniel Bryan had a look of WTF!. Good match until AJ got involved. )

Main Event: Vince McMahon was about to fire Johnny Ace but Big show comes out. Then John Cena. We get an epic clusterfuck and we saw Big Show KO Mr. McMahon. End of Show.
(Good news is that this was the best way to end the show. Bad news is that we wont see Johnny Ace get fired until the PPV this sunday. Big Show is a heel. I still like him. This might be a good PPV match but we know Johnny won't be fired. )

Final Thoughts: The show as a whole was good. No real matches until the end. This is going to be a rough couple weeks to watch WWE Raw. I hope Smackdown is better. I also think that we might be seeing a shitload of new talent appear on Raw and Smackdown. Until TNA Impact, I am off to watch some old school Vader matches.



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment