6/8/12

TNA Impact Review 6/7/12

Note: This is the second live show. I hate TNA live shows because they don't know what to do. Most of the segments seemed like they were rushed or out of sync. I know I bitch a lot but this is one reason why. Put on something good not something shitty. I guess we will start the show.........


Opening Segment: The drama between Dixie, AJ Styles, Daniels, and Kaz. Serge KOs AJ after finding out he's the other man.
(If I wanted to watch soap opera, I would watch Days of Our Lives. This is bullshit. This is like Vince and Sable or Vince and Trish. Please move on........)

Match#1: Crimson vs. Austin Aries
Winner: Crimson
(This was total bullshit. Aries should have won. Crimson is trying hard to be like Goldberg and have a streak. What the fuck is going on with wrestling with streaks? Crimson will lose eventually. I am mad to have watched this match.)


Match#2: Velvet Sky vs. Brooke Tessmacher vs. Tara vs. Mickie James - #1 Contender to the KO title
Winner: Brooke T.
(I love Gail Kim. I love to see her really wrestle. I loved this match because I saw Gail Kim but to also see some real womens wrestling. Plus seeing these women wrestle is better than the models on WWE TV. Thank you TNA for this great match.)


Match#3: Devon vs. Robbie E. - TV Title Match
Winner: Devon
(I have said that Devon and Bully Ray need to go. I have said that Robbie E and Robbie T needs to get new gimmicks. Garrett B. needs to get some more training. This was a clusterfuck. I am going to lose my mind watching this match because it is deja vu with a twist. )

Main Event: Kaz, Daniels, and Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and Sting.
Winners: Team Sting
(Ok match. Enough to hype the PPV this weekend. Nothing else. Typical ending.)

Final Thoughts: I hate live TNA. I hate it because the botches are there. I hate it because it is going to backfire. I hate they went live. Bully Ray fighting a lawyer? Really? AJ is messing with a married woman? Really? A triple threat for the #1 contender for the TNA title? Really? I feel like it is repetition at its best in TNA. This PPV celebrates the 10 years that TNA been in business. Sad to say that TNA will not be around for 20 years. See you all for WWE Smackdown.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment