6/5/12

WWE Raw Review 6/4/12

Note: So Super Cena is coming back to WWE TV tonight. I am kinda happy to see him because I think he is the only thing aside from CM Punk to keep me watching WWE TV. So I hope to see more good wrestling and     less bullshit and drama. Here's WWE Raw......


Opening Segment: Michael Cole interviews John Cena in the ring. Cena does his stick and Cole acts like a huge asshole. Johnny Ace comes to tell Cena that he could face anyone except Big Show and Johnny Ace. Cena picks Cole.
(This might be interesting because Cole could be out of action or we could see Big Show come out. I want to see this because Cole needs to be embarrassed and also humiliated. )

Match#1: Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Sheamus
(This was a good match for the most part. Typical match for Sheamus. At least Ziggler got a shot at the champ. I guess we will see a feud with Ziggler and Swagger soon. As for Sheamus, I was pissed that ADR came out to break the arm. Too real for me. )

Match#2: Sin Cara vs. Hunico
Winner: Sin Cara
(No botches this week. I am happy to see this match but hated that I had to sit through it. Ok match but we will move on.)


Match#3: Arthur Rosenburg and Stan Stanski vs. Ryback
Winner: Ryback
(Goldberg rip off #550. Moving on. )


Match#4: Kane vs. CM Punk - WWE Title Match
Winner: Kane
(Good match. Love the ending. AJ is a psycho bitch. Kane ran from her. Triple threat match will be interesting. )


Match#5: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins
Winners: Little Jimmy in Paradise
(So so match. I guess Little Jimmy is happy. )

Match#6: John Cena vs. Tensai
Winner: John Cena
(This was the primer for the main event. I loved the hype and loved that this was a good match. Nice to see Tensai used as an enforcer. This made me want to see the end.)

Main Event: John Cena vs. Michael Cole
Winner: John Cena
(This was the TV version of the match with Cena and Johnny Ace. This was funny and crazy. I love that Tensai came out to screw Cena but at the end it was Cena not Super Cena. Ok match for the ending. )


Final Thoughts: The ending made this episode the best I have ever seen. I am happy that this ended in a comedic fashion. No Big Show, that's good. John Cena was not Super Cena. We even got to see Ryback kill two little boys. No Santino but we did see little Jimmy. No Brodus but we got see some good wrestling. I think WWE sees my blogs but I doubt it. Good night and good show for the most part. Vince will be back next week. Until TNA Impact..........










Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment