8/22/13

TNA Impact Review 8/22/13


Note: Well it is time to watch TNA. It is interesting to see this week's show because it is back to being a regular show not a PPV like show on free TV. I am going to be honest with the fact that trying to keep up with the TNA universe. I did say TNA universe because TNA does things from a different aspect of the wrestling world. Anyways, let's watch this episode and hope for something special. Here's TNA Impact.........

Match#1: Bobby Roode and Kaz vs. James Storm annd Gunner
Winner: Bobby Roode and Kaz
(I am actually in shock from watching this match. I say that because seeing Kaz and Roode as a team was shocking. Seeing Gunner and Storm wrestle in a real match was even more stunning to watch. This was an actual match I liked to see more of in TNA. I know this will happen again but at least this is new a fresh in one aspect of it. Thank you TNA for this classic.)

Match#2: Manik vs. Sonjay Dutt
Winner: 
(I finally get to see an X Division match and I got the shittiest thing ever. I say that because now we are back to singles match and no more three way dances. People bitched about the X Division but I thought seeing three guys fight for the title was inventive and successful. Plus most of the talent is getting fired because of Hogan and the old men of TNA. Hoping to see something better soon. )

Match#3: Joseph Park vs. Daniels vs. Jay Bradley vs. Hernandez - Street Fight
Winner: Joseph Park
(Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bullshit and boring?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Match#4: Gail Kim vs. ODB
Winner: Gail Kim 
(My inner pervert was all over this match. I love TNA version of Gail Kim. I love that she is showing her talents better that being jobbed in WWE. ODB is growing on me because she is basically a good worker. This was a good match to see because seeing that Gail Kim and ODB both gave it more than seeing a WWE Divas match. I cannot wait to see this match again. I want to see if ODB can beat the sexy Gail Kim. )

Main Event: Main Event Mafia vs. Aces and Eights
Winner: Main Event Mafia
Loser: Devon is fired from TNA
(First of all, AJ Styles walks with Main Event Mafia. After all the planning and cool promos with him being a lone wolf, he goes back to being the phenomenal one. I was marking out when I saw this but face palmed myself at the same time. So after seeing this epic face turn, the match was a colossal clusterfuck. This was so bad that I had to laugh while watching this shit. )

Final Thoughts: Well I will be honest with you all and say this was new and different. Devon is out of TNA? So what? The wrong guy was pinned. Also will someone please explain the purpose of Bully Ray trying to be with Brooke Tessamacher? Also is Tito Ortiz part of the Aces and Eights? Will someone please give Rampage something real and concrete to do in TNA. Basically, this was different but in the wrong direction. Off to bed, see you all for WWE Smackdown.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment