8/8/13

TNA Impact Review 8/8/13

Note: Normally, I go into watching TNA with a blind hope for the best. I am hopeful that we will not see TNA Bound For Glory on TV. I really feel like I lost track of who is winning in the BFG series. I also lost track of what's going on. It seems like either TNA is going back to their old factions or making new ones out of old ideals. So here's TNA Impact.

Match#1: Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy in a Bound for Glory Series Match
Winner: Jeff Hardy - 7 pts.
(Where to begin with this match? First of all, if Samoa Joe is in the Main Event Mafia, then why is he starting the show? I can understand why Hardy is starting the show. He's a glorified jobber in TNA. He was the champ but now he's a chump. Samoa Joe is in a faction that suppose to be main eventers. However, he's starting the show. I was not happy to see the chump get the win. We all know that Hardy is staying in TNA because he would get jobbed in WWE. Good match but hated the ending. )

Match#2: Mr. Anderson vs. Magnus in a Bound for Glory Series Match
Winner: Mr. Anderson - DQ
Loser: Magnus loses 10pts.
(In a way, I want to thank Bobby Roode for making this match end the way it did. Magnus is good but he can be stiff at times. I really don't know what to say about Anderson because some weeks he is good and other weeks, he is basically shitty. This was a boring match until Bobby Roode came into the match. So thank you Roode. Moving on. )

Match#3: Jessie Godderz, Robbie E and Mickie James vs. James Storm, Gunner, and ODB
Winners: Gunner, James Storm, and ODB
(I am going to move on because this was so boring and bad that I did not watch this match.)

Match#4: Kazarian vs. Christopher Daniels in a Bound for Glory Series Match
Winner: Dbl Countout - 2pts.
(I think TNA needs another faction to make things balanced. I was being a smart ass when I said that. This was basically a comedy match. I did not laugh when I saw the reformation of Fortune. Seeing Bobby Roode with Kaz and Daniels might make it interesting to watch BFG and TNA. )

Main Event: Bully Ray and Devon vs. Chris Sabin and Kurt Angle
Winners: Chris Sabin and Kurt Angle
(No comment on this mess. )

Final Thoughts: I think my bubble burst on seeing good stuff from TNA. There was no X Division matches. No KO matches. ODB and Mickie James in a mix tag match does not count. This was so boring at times and also slow. TNA does not do a slow show. Even on the bad nights we get to see some cool stuff. This was boring. So boring that I am going to bed and see you all for WWE Smackdown.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment