8/5/13

WWE Raw Review 8/5/13

Note: Well it is going to be an interesting few weeks for wrestling fans. Seeing that WWE is determined to setup the epic Cena/Bryan match and the colossal Brock/Punk match, it is time to gear up to see some decent storytelling. I am being sincere because these matches will make or break WWE for the summer and fall. So let's see what WWE gives us and also let's hope this is better than last week. Here's WWE Raw.......

Match#1: Rob Van Dam vs. Alberto Del Rio - Non Title Match
Winner: Rob Van Dam
(This was actually a good way to start the show. I mean I loved this match because it was fast paced and not boring. What also gets me is that this was the return of Ricardo Rodriguez. Good match for the most part. However, the ending was not seeing RVD win. The ending was the last call for seeing RR as the announcer for ADR. JR should have been at the table to say my god. )

Match#2: Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Winner: Mark Herny by Count Out
(The crowd called this match before I could say it out loud. This match was boring as fuck. So why did we have to see this match? Someone fucked up the booking or writing. Moving on.........)

Match#3: The Wyatt Family vs. Brodus Clay and Tensai
Winners: The Wyatt Family
(This was a setup match. I am glad that Brodus and Tensai are jobbers. As for Bray Wyatt well he got Kane pissed. We will see them in a inferno match at the PPV. Holy shit! That's the Kane I want to see again. The evil and sadistic motherfucker that has no problem making people feel pain and is the devil's favorite son. )

Match#4: Kaitlyn vs. Layla
Winner: Layla with an assist to AJ Lee
(I might have started to cry during this match because this is a dream match that I would have booked in a heartbeat. I think it is time to stop treating Layla like she is retired. She's not. She is still able to wrestle and able to go. Nothing needs to be said about Kaitlyn. She is sexy and scary. Layla is back and she can be flawless. )

Match#5: Christian vs. Heath Slater
Winner: Christian
(This was a joke of a match. I knew who was going to win before the bell rung. However, the fact that Christian won with a spear was not only a quick ending but also a fitting tribute to Edge. Quick and painless, thank you Christian. )

Match#6: Curtis Axel vs. CM Punk
Winner: No Contest
(I was into this match. I love seeing Heyman try to get the upper hand. CM Punk was good in this match. I guess my attention was focused on seeing Brock Lesnar and seeing a brutal brawl and epic ending with seeing Brock damn near killing CM Punk. Best match and best way to further get a good match hyped up for the PPV. My god, Brock is back to his beast mode. )

Match#7: Fandango vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Kofi Kingston
(I was conflicted with this match. I was happy to see Kofi come back to WWE. I hate Fandango. This was a boring match because Fandango is Vince's FU to the fans. Basically this was a way to get Kofi back into the mix. Welcome back to the midcard Kofi. )

Match#8: The Usos vs. Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger
Winners: Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger
(This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!This was boring!!!!!!! This was boring!!!!!!!!)


Match#9: Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E. Langston
Winner: Big E. Langston
(We got to see a chick fight and a beating. I love seeing AJ Lee and Kaitlyn flop around in and out of the ring. My god, I could not help but to fap. As for the actual match, it was more like a mismatch. We will see Ziggler win at the PPV. Good match and good side match.)


Main Event: The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Randy Orton
Winners: Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Randy Orton by DQ
(I don't fucking care who wins. I just want to see these men beat the shit out of each other. The Shield is here to give justice to the WWE. Thank you for this match but don't care who wins. Plus seeing Cena and DB makes me sick now that their girlfriends are attention whores. So time to end things.)


Final Thoughts: Well let me be clear with you all that this was better than last week but not by that much. I am not going to like seeing Cena/DB at the PPV because of their hos. As for Punk/Brock, well that is something I want to see. That is going to be a better match than the WWE title match. As for the other matches, I cannot wait to see Kane in a fucking inferno match. So for now, time to go to bed. See you all for TNA Impact. Let's see who else from MMA will be in TNA.









Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment